My Second Chance Mate!

//ATTENTION THIS CHAP. MAY INCLUDE SOME SEXUAL CONTENT PLEASE CONSIDER THIS YOUR WARNING//

~~~~~Leah's P.O.V ~~~~~~~

I slowly flutter my eyes open to find an amazingly handsome Blake beside me. I question for a moment why he's in my bed but then the beautiful memories flood back.

~

"Mate." We both said together our eyes locked on each other, I could feel tears forming in my eyes.

'Is this real?' I asked Ivy, and she holwed in excitement.

'HE IS OUR MATE! Oh Leah! Oh my moon I can't believe it!' Ivy purred in delight. I smiled so hard my cheeks started hurt.

"Leah...I..." Blake started and looked down. My heart slowly started breaking for the second time that night. Is he going to...I...I...I can't do this, I can't! Not with him! I pulled away and tears fell. Blake shot his head up and wrapped his arms around me.

"NO! Leah I wasn't going to reject you! I was going to say I can't believe this, Jefferson and I have been begging to be with you. I'm sorry I scared you please don't leave me." Blake said quickly snuggling his face into the crook of my neck. One arm wrapped around my waist and the other pulling me into his chest by my shoulders. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and hugged him tightly. Happy tears streamed down my face and time slowed down while in his arms.

A small group around us started aweing and cheering, we hadn't noticed untill then that some people were watching us. We looked around and then looked back at each other and putting our foreheads together. He then kissed me with so much love and passion that that single kiss made up for all the times I felt unloved before. I kissed him back with every ounce of love I had and this kiss was the most perfect of kisses, the most romantic of kisses, this kiss was my favorite kiss.

We pulled away for air and I held him tightly, we smiled as we looked into each others eyes and saw love, complete and untainted love.

Blake swooped me up and I held tight onto his shoulders and giggled. He took us off the dance floor and out the door to my truck. "Leah Jayson Tate, I've loved you since the second I saw you. I knew I couldn't leave you, I knew I had to with you. Now you're my second chance mate and I'm yours! I'm so incredibly...incredibly-" I cut him short by pressing my lips to his once more. I held both his perfect cheeks in my hand and kissed him with all my might.

"Blake Julian Ramirez, I love you too!" I laughed and he laughed too then kissed me again. This is my friend, my princess....My mate!

-end of flash back-

A smile was etched onto my face as I recalled our beautiful moment. I didn't believe untill then that the movies idea of love was actually true. I never thought I'd feel the weightless love people talked about; but now here I am in space drifting happily with not a single worry in the nearest galaxy.

"Hopefully I'll wake up to this every morning!" Blake said startling me for a second. I laughed and hit him softly. He rolled to his side and pulled me into him, "I'm serious though Leah. I want to wake up to your beautiful face with your beautiful smile every beautiful morning." He said kissing my forehead with every 'beautiful'. I couldn't help but blush. I snuggled into his warm chest. No, nothing sexual happen last night. We did the most romantic thing ever, we laid in each others arms and embraced one another, no words were said no movement was made beside our chest moving up and down. It was the most amazing thing to ever happen, it's like our hearts synced and became one. Blake marked me last night, the feeling of our bond strengthening is nothing like I've ever felt before. There was no words to describe it besides right. It all just felt completely right.