Luck Favors the Prepared

"Oh oh oh, right there!" I said holding Blake's head between my thighs. His hands were on my chest and my body was shaking. His tongue navigated my sensitive area as an expert. Blake knew exactly how to play me. I released for the third time shamelessly. Blake lifted his head from my thighs with a satisfied smile.

"Your turn again?" I smiled back. I held myself on my elbows so I could look up at him, my chest rose and fell quickly from the excitement.

"You're gonna be late if we go again," Blake announced while wipping his lips. I looked over to the clock.

"How is it already one?!" I yelled disappointed, fun always ends so soon. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom. Blake, completely naked as well, tried to follow. I pushed back on the door and locked it quickly.

"Huh? What, I'm not allowed to get clean?" Blake asked through the door while wiggling the handle. I silently laughed as he kept trying.

"Like you said I'll be late if we go again!"

"Not if you're multitasking!" Blake defended. I shook my head and laughed loud enough for him to hear.

"I dont trust you!" I sang as I jumped into the shower. I quickly cleaned myself up and brushed my teeth while still in the shower to save time. Once I was all clean I wrapped a towel around me and unlocked the door.

"Bout time," Blake said immediately pushing through the door and pulling me against him.

"Not happening!" I argued by kissing him and pulling away quickly. He stuck out his lip pouting and I awed. "Poor puppy," I said in a baby voice. He kissed me softly again, I kissed back happily but swatted his hand as he went for my towel.

"Brat," Blake whined again. I laughed but closed the door behind me; leaving the poor puppy by himself in the bathroom.

'Are you sure we have to go to the store?' Ivy complained wanting desperately to go back to Blake and Jefferson.

'Yes I'm sure!' I said trying to stay loyal to my mission. Though sexy, naked, and wet Blake was tempting, I need to get as many things as I can ready before the home evaluation. I got dressed quickly, grabbed my wallet, and zoomed out the door. By the time I got to the bottom of the steps it was one fourteen.

"Only a minute to spare," Someone said from the door way. I squinted my eyes from the bright light, there in the door way was Nate. Of course it's his rotation of grocery duty.

'Let's not get distracted,' Ivy said. Shes right, I should stay focused on what the boys need. Why am I still mad anyways? He's nothing to me but another pack memeber now. The heartache from our breakup is completely gone now that I have Blake and bigger fish to fry.

"Yup, I'm quick like that," I joked. It felt really uncomfortable to pass him but I made it out alive, that's what matters. We walked to the car together and I hopped into the van quickly to make sure I didn't have to ride alone with him. Luckily another pack member sat between us.

The ride there was fine besides the awkward glances between me and Nate. I'd catch him looking at me and he'd quickly look away, this feels so childish. When we finally got to Target I couldn't get out fast enough.

"Hey can I go with you?" Nate asked with a hand on my arm after catching up to me at the cart parking.

"You need to look at baby stuff?" I questioned. Well that's nice that they are expecting; I guess the house will be full of babies. I'm actually happy for them!

"Yeah," Nate said but then looked confused for a second. "Wait no," He corrected. Now I looked at him confused. "Why are you looking at baby things? Did that guy knock you up?" Nate asked angrily.