Readjustments

"HAILEY STOOOP!!!" I cry out. I try sheilding myself from the water shes shooting at me. Amy, a pack member I have gotten close with over these last last two years at Bluemoon, began shooting the water gun at Hailey.

Hailey squealed, at the cold water. "As your Luna if you dont help me, you'll clean the toilets tonight!!" Amy went wide eyed and started spraying me.

"TRADER!!" I scream, laugh, and run around trying to escape but I'm all out of ammo. I run to the game room and jump onto Nate, "Nate-e-poo you gotta help me!!" he chuckles and moves me under him when the girls come running up.

"That work bunny?" Nate asked moving a piece of wet hair from my face then pecking my lips. I giggle and kiss him deeper, moving my lips in sync with his.

"EWWW!" the girls both say scrunching up their faces. Him and I giggle then I pull his face back to me to kiss him again. I look up into his stuning blue eyes. Nate and I had been together for a whopping nine months now, happily together I might add. Nate asked me out with a New Years kiss, how cheesy is that? He kissed my cheek, then my jaw line, and finally my neck. "WHOA! Get a room you too!!"

"I just might pick this room if y'all dont shut your trap!" I say throwing the pillow from behind my head at them. "Hey babe, wanna maybe go with me to the retreat this weekend?" I ask kissing his neck. He wrinkles up his nose in the cutest way. "Aww babe, PLEASE!!" He continued to shake his head no. "Fine I guess its for the best," I sigh with a pouty face then fumble with his shirt. I do the small hand signal to Amy, she winks to Hailey and they both smile.

"Yes! 'cuz if you did come you'd have to share a room!" Hailey said cheerful.

"Oh not to mention how the Alpha from Shadow Valley is sooo hot! We wouldn't have to worry about you catching us," Amy finished smoothly. Nate frowned.

"Did I say I wasn't going? I for one do not remember saying that," He said rubbing his nose agaisnt mine. I laughed and kissed him again smiling against his lips. "And maybe the bed will be very useful while there?" he whispers in my ear and runs his hand down my side.

"Then I guess you better start packing for me, huh?" I tease and bite his ear softly. Next thing I know theres a crazy boy running up the stairs. The girls and I erupt in laughter and highfive. "Hey Hailes ca-"

"Yes Spawn how can I help ya?" Hailey said purposely interupting me and sitting on my stomach

"Can yo-"

"What can I do for you Leah?" She said with a perky smile spread on her stupid perky face.

"Well you cou-"

"Really Leah I want to help you so much!" She says inocently, batting her eyelashes.

I squinted my eyes at the small blonde woman on my stomach. Oh this means war. "Can-you-link-Buttface Magee-and-tell-him-one-of-your-members-are-going-to-visit-family-by-the-border-for-a-few-hours?" I say so fast Amy holds her temples and blinks rapidly.

"Jezz Leah you made my head spin! How can you talk that fast?" Amy whinned. I laughed hard which was difficult with my all mighty Luna on my stomach.

"Fat ass!" I tease. Hailey gasps dramtically and a face of fake hurt.

"Couch hog, you don't even make a good seat!" She yells back in our mindlink conversation. Amy goes 'buuurn' right after. We start laughing like maniacs again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"KELLY!" I scream as I run up and into her arms. She catches me and holds me tight. Kelly and Lance have pretty much became my family through these last few years. I try to visit them at least once a week and each time I come its always like we haven't seen each other in nine years. Things have been hard for me and they've been there, literally since day one of my new life!