Blood, Sweat, and Lots of Tears

~~~Leah' P.O.V~~~~~

The pain, the sound, the dizziness I felt. It all told me something was wrong- BUT WHAT!?

"Blake!" I gasped between the pain. It was happening every two minute. My stomach would start tensing up to an extreme amount and this shocking pain would travel from my tailbone to the top of my spine. I didn't know what was happening, there was so much pressure building up in my body that my knees started to buckle under me. It only got worse. I screamed in pain clutching onto Blake as flashes of lights appeared around me. I saw Kelly screaming with me. Our pain in sync.

"What is it? What's going on Leah?!" Blake yelled confused and scared. He picked me up in his arms again, trying to get me to say something, anything. Not even the pain from Andrew getting laid was as bad as this.

"K-Kelly," I whispered out again before the screaming started for another round. Blake sucked in his lip and nodded.

"Please we need a vehicle!" Blake shouted to the people around us.

"My car! It's on the side of the pack house! The keys are in the ignition!" A man that had fought alongside us offered. Blake wasted no time, he swept my up in his arms and sprinted to the car. My vision was getting blurred by the pain, black dots danced around my eyes. Blake didn't slow down once we started driving, he bypassed everyone- not stopping for anything.

We finally made it to Kelly's, the pain was still so much but I needed to go see her. I jumped out of the car, Blake on my heels. The front door was open and my eyes were darting around the room to fast for me to absorb what was happening, so I acted on instinct.

Lance was being attacked by two large men in the kitchen, everything was all over the place. Blake and I jumped to the rescue tackling the men. "LEAH- KELLY!" Lance yelled and managed to point to the back room where you could hear Kelly's screams. I jumped off the guy knocking him into the counter top and onto the floor. Blake took over my fight and I went to the door. It was locked, I back up and rammed my self into the door with my wolf strength  and it caved instantly.

Kelly was on the floor bleeding alot, there was a large male sitting over her slowly cutting into her arm. I growled and pounced on him. The man managed to cut me with the blade as we wrestled on the ground. It must have been made out of silver because I recognized the familiar burn and sizzle that comes with that sort of cut. We fought around the floor, he wouldn't give up and I couldn't let him hurt Kelly any longer. My claws dug into his limbs and my teeth latched into his neck, yet he managed to shake me off. "The child is mine!" He hissed in my ear, it sent chills down my spine the way his eyes looked like a dead fish's and his hair was white as snow.

I growled again and a sudden burst of strength took over me when he threatened the babies. I managed to cut him with his own blade, two fingers fell to the floor. His screams didn't stop him or myself from fighting. I pushed the blade again and it somehow cut his eye while still slicing into my hand deeper. That had gotten him off me. He stumbled around as I climbed back to my feet. Before I could do anything again he jumped out the window, shifted, and was gone in the woods. I was going to go after him when Kelly caught my attention.

"Leah," she called out through the pain, just as I had to Blake before. I went to her side. I ripped the sheet from the bed next to us and covered her arm. Because of the silver blade her wounds weren't healing on their own.

"You're gonna be okay Kells!" I tried to reassure her, but I wasn't sure. The cuts were deep and blood was already greatly lost. I reached over her again and grabbed her a pillow to lay back on. She grabbed my wrist firmly.

"Leah these babies are coming!" What. No not now, please Luna! Kelly screamed out in pain letting go of my wrist and clutching her stomach. My eyes were wide. No no no please! "Leah please you have to catch these babies!" She screamed again. I nodded and moved between her legs. I lifted her dress and pulled away her underwear. There was alot of blood under her, was this normal? I shook it out of my head and checked Kelly. Baby one was coming, nearly here as it's head was just peaking from her vagina.