Part 1

Meanwhile, Wednesday walking inside the school

............................ 🖤🤍  ............................

(students laughing,backing up whispering to each other's when Wednesday comes in walking through the hallway)

Wednesday, "I'm not sure whos twisted idea was to put a 100 of adolescence underfunded school and by people who is dreams are crushed years ago, And I admired the  sadism"

*The School bell rings 🔔 *

Wednesday reach to his locker that looks like it has been graffitied that's has the word freak and drawings  etc... and once he opened it he sees younger brother Pugsley inside tied up with an apple in his mouth 🍎 they both made eye contact but then Pugsley fell on the ground.

Wednesday ripped the apple out his younger brother mouth, "I want names.
I don't know who they were, honest it just happened so fast."
"Pugsley emotion equals weakness"

(while ripping the red rope he was tied up)

"Pull yourself together Now!"
Once he reach to take the rope off pugsley hands
Wednesday head pulled back he seems to be having a vision.

The vision
(Some jocks with red jackets seems to be tying up pugsley with a red rope while laughing and joking around,one of them seems to open one of the red locker that seems to be Wednesday and shoving him inside putting an apple in his mouth and closing it )

Wednesday snapped out of it and looks down to his brother once they made eye contact to each other pugsley asked him, "are you ok". with a concerned look on his face.

Wednesday just looks at him ,"I'm not about to confess to my brother about my vision, they come on with out warnings." Leave this to me."
once Wednesday gets up ready to leave but then pugsley asks, "what are you gonna do?".

Wednesday looks back at him and says what
"I do best and walk's way."

Meanwhile, with the jocks there in a pool, swimming around having fun playing volleyball but then Wednesday heads up the stairs one of the guys pointed out telling "Dalton's look it's Pugsley, Brother".
Wednesday just stares at them walking closer.

Dalton decides to speak up
"Hey freak! It's a close." practice they all laughed

Wednesday says
"The only person who gets to talk to my brother is  me."
while holding something behind his back reveling that there piranhas fish dumping it inside the  pool. Once they see the piranhas swimming towards them, Everyone try swimming away some of them did, but some of them didn't it.
it seems like Dalton almost got out, but didn't one of the piranhas bit  him. Then blood started to come out He screamed out loud.

Wednesday smile deadly at the pool covered in Dalton, blood, and the screaming.

............................ 🖤🤍  ............................

1/2/23

Hope you like it, it's my first time writing ✍️
😊 have a great day and make sure to take care of yourself!!.