Parts 7

(Just ignore tears)

(Just ignore tears)

............................🖤🤍🕸️............................

Morticia, Gomez and Pugsley wait outside to see Wednesday before they leave the school.
He walks out of the school's entrance in the Nevermore suit, which was altered to black and dark gray, with a scowl on his face.

Gomez walks up to him, "Look at you, my hideous death trap."

He wraps his arm around Wednesday, with a smile Gomez proceeds, oblivious to his son's reaction, "Seeing you in this uniform brings back so many terrible memories. Doesn't it, Tish?"

Morticia smiles, "Yes. Why don't you two boys wait in the car? Wednesday and I need a moment."

Gomez goes back towards his wife as Pugsley walks to his brother and gives him hug.

Wednesday just stands there before saying, "Pugsley. Get off. You're soft and week. You'll never survive without me. I give you two months, tops."

Pugsley just nods, "I'm gonna miss you, too, bro."

As Gomez and Pugsley walk to get in the car,

Morticia walks to her eldest, looking up at him, "Any plans you have of running away end right now. I've alerted all family members to contact me the minute you darken their doorstep. You have nowhere to go."

She then pulls out a chain bracelet with a shiny pendant and says, "Oh, I got you a little something. W...M. Our initials. It's made of obsidian, which Aztec priests used to conjure visions. It's a symbol of our connection."

Wednesday takes the necklace and just stares at the pendant, "Which one of your spirits suggested this toe-curling tchotchke?" Morticia's smile fades as Wednesday says, "I'm not you, Mother. I will never fall in love, or be a husband, or have a family."

Morticia takes a breath, "I'm told boys your age say hurtful things, and I shouldn't take it to heart."

Wednesday replies, "Fortunately, you don't have one."

Morticia smiles, "Finally, a kind word for your mother." She turns around, "Lurch, the crystal ball, please."

Lurch walks over and hands Morticia the case containing the crystal ball and she turn back to her son.

"Now, we can't talk to you for the first week while you're settling in, so we'll call you next Sunday." Morticia smiles and waves one of her hand over her son's arm before walking away.