Part 8

🖤🕸️🤍

.....................🖤🕸️🤍....................

The next day, Aidan, y/n and Enid were walked to fencing class scene they had no idea where it was so they asked Enid to show them where it is luckily for them she also had fencing class to.
They changed into their burgundy fencing uniform.

Wednesday has enters his fencing class, with a black fencing uniform. He walks through the fencing pairs, not even caring if he interrupts their spars.
Wednesday then notice a familiar face which is y/n, he maintain his eyes on y/n as he passes by, while Aidan took notice on how Wednesday continued stare at his sisters,he glared at him.

Wednesday watches as one fencer falls during a spar, their partner standing there victorious. He takes off his mask, "Coach, Coach, she tripped me." The Coach raises a brow, "It was a clean strike, Rowan."

The other fencer, who is Bianca, says, "Maybe if you stoped gawking at the New girl next to Enid and Practiced more, you wouldn't suck. Seriously, Coach, when am I gonna get some real competition? Anyone else want to challenge me?"

Wednesday glare at Rowan then turns back at bianca
pipes up from behind her, "I do."

Y/n felt Pairs of Eyes staring at her but she shrugged it off and just take notice on what's going on.

Bianca turns around, "Oh, you must be the psychopath they let in."along with the murder and killer. She said while looking behind Wednesday to see y/n and Aidan in the background,But of course Aidan notice and gave her a death stare.

Wednesday retorts back , "You must be the self-appointed Queen Bee. Interesting thing about bees. Pull out their stingers and they drop dead."

A few of the fencers who have taken notice,except Aidan and y/n, all 'Ooh!' at the remark. Bianca's face hardens, "Rowan doesn't need you to come to his defense. He's not helpless, he's lazy."

Wednesday replied, "Are we doing this or not?"

Bianca inclines her head, accepting the challenge.
The two take their places at the instruction of their coach and begin their fencing match. Wednesday fights with experience and elegance. Wednesday wins the first point, followed by Bianca winning the second point, causing a both tie.

The two take off their masks and Bianca fake smiles as they begin to circle one another, "That first point was clearly beginner's luck. Let's finish this."

Wednesday breaks away and says, "For the final point, I would like to invoke a military challenge. No masks. No tips. Winner draws first blood."