Part 11

🖤🤍🕸️

....................🖤🤍🕸️.............................

(Ms Weems driving Wednesday in front me and Aidan sitting in the back.)

 Weems drives to the therapy session in Jericho

Weems drives to the therapy session in Jericho. Looking around, Wednesday ,y/n and Aidan
Stay quiet for the rest of the ride.

Y/n looks out the window and sees the other self of her with black eyes and demonic voice, "kill them." The other version of her said. Y/n  try to ignores it.

Weems pulls up to a tall building, "Dr. Kinbott's office is on the second floor. Other Nevermore students swear by her." Wednesday looks at the building unimpressed before looking at Weems, "And you'll be waiting here until I'm done?"
"Perhaps afterwards, we can all visit the weathervan for hot chocolate."

"Principal weems, this freebie attempt at bonding is beneath you."Wednesday said. We all opened the car door to get out.

"And chauffeuring your students around is below your pay grade."  Given your history I'm sure you're intent on running away."I'm here to prevent that from happening." You two also." Ms Weems says to them.

"I wish you luck." He said while slamming the door shut.

........................🤍🖤🕸️........................

"I read some notes from your school counselor."  Dr. Valerie Kinbott says to Wednesday.

Wednesday,"Mrs. bronstien." She had a nervous break down after our last session." And had to take a six month sabbatical."

"Go ahead and take a seat." She says to them.

All four of them took a seat.