Part 6

Edin started talking while Aidan,Wednesday"and y/n behind following her

Nevermore was founded in 1791 to educate people like us. Outcasts, freaks, monsters, fill in your favorite marginalized group here."

The tall pale teenager stops her, "You can save the sanitized sales pitch. I don't plan on staying here for long."

Edin frowns, "Why not?"
Wednesday then replies, "This was my parents' idea." "Oh look, there's my mother smirking at me.
"They've been looking for any excuse to send me here. "It's all a part of their nefarious yet completely obvious plan."

Enid inquires excitedly like the gossiper she is, "What plan?"

The tall pale teenage boy just looks at her, "To turn me into a version of themselves."

Enid says, "Well in that case, perhaps you can clear something up. Rumor's been swirling around that you killed a kid at your old school, and your parents pulled strings to get you off."

Wednesday replies, "Actually, it was two kids, but who's counting Extraordinary."
Y/n says quietly looking down at the ground, "Clearly you did".

Wednesday turns staring at you for a while then Looks back at Enid then stop in her tracks, glancing at the each other's.

The four of them enter the center courtyard,

Enid extending her arms, "Welcome to the quad." 

You and Aidan notice it's a shape of a pentagon, Wednesday deadpans, "It's a pentagon."

Enid sighs, "The whole snarky Goth boy thing
(then turns to us) and the trouble Due might have worked at normie school, but here things are different." Let me give you a wiki on Nevermore's social scene."