𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

"𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 "

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╰┈˚ · ° .  "ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ," ꜰᴇʏʀᴇ ꜱᴀɪᴅ "ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴜꜱ ʜᴏᴍᴇ."

The week of the bargain between Feyre and Rhysand had come to an end.

Rhys took a long sip of whatever was in his cup. "Good morning, Feyre. Maiven"

"Take us home."

Mai sat down in the chair at the table filling her plate with food. Feyre glared at her, making her twin roll her eyes.

"That color suits you." Rhysand said to to Feyre studying her clothes

"Do you want me to say please? Is that it?"

"I want you to talk to me like a person. Start with 'good morning' and let's see where it gets us."

"Good morning."

A faint smile formed on his lips. "Are you ready to face the consequences of your departure?"

"Asshole." the bloodsinger murmured.

Rhysand smirked at his Eardreor

"It's none of your business." Feyre said, straightening.

"Right. You'll probably ignore it, anyway. Sweep it under the rug, like everything else."

"No one asked for your opinion, Rhysand."

"Rhysand?" He chuckled. "I give you a week of luxury and you call me Rhysand?"

"I didn't ask to be here, or be given that week."

"And yet look at you. Your face has some color—and those marks under your eyes are almost gone. Your mental shield is stellar, by the way."

"Please take me home."

He shrugged and rose. "I'll tell Mor you said good-bye."

"I barely saw her all week."

"She was waiting for an invitation—she didn't want to pester you. I wish she extended me the same courtesy."

"No one told me."