ⅩⅨ

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 "

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╰┈˚ · ° .
  ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀꜱ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇꜱᴋ. Who knew that with the role of the bloosingers came with all those papers.

Helping Rhys to manage the Court, the people, the finances... Apparently the desk work was a lot.

As Maiven continued her job, the smell of ash filled her nostrils before a note materialized through the air with a flame.

Her gaze shoot forward, eyeing the fire message.

"My apartment in 5 minutes -A" It said.

Maiven rolled her eyes but an amused grin spread on her features.

"Can't. I'm working. -M" She wrote back before flickering the paper into the air, watching it burn.

She knew that messing with the Ancient Being was probably not the brightest idea, but honestly, it was too funny.

"Now."

The message came back not even ten seconds later. The bloodsinger left out a breathy laugh before she winnowed in front of the female's apartment.

Maiven raised her knuckles to knock but the door was quickly opened by Amren, who had a fiery glare in her eyes.

"Why am I here?" The crimson-haired fae wondered. Her eyes glistened as she took in the stare of the owner of the apartment.

"We are all going out tonight" Amren said walking deeper into the apartment

"We are?"

"Yes" She spoke back with an annoyed sigh "And you need to dress up. Your uniform or whatever that is, it's not allowed to be worn" with a wave of her hand she gestured to the outfit that the bloodsinger was currently in.

Warmth spread through Maiven's heart. She knew that she could have even worn a nightgown and no one would even care. Amren just wanted to do this. Dress her up and pass time with her.

"You are right." The Archeron girl said "What do you have in mind?"

Amren looked at her up and down before venturing towards the rack near her bed, where all her clothes were hanged, and began to run through them.