𝙃𝙞𝙢. (𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩)

George took a deep breath and made his way to the podium in the center of the stage. He looked among the crowd, taking in the reality of the situation. Feeling his emotions starting boil over, he flipped close his written script. George was going to speak directly from heart. 

Hi, my name is George Davidson, and I was a close companion of Dream. 

My reaction when I saw him for the first time was priceless. I sat dumbfounded on my couch, phone in hand, and camera recording my every expression. His features reflected a million suns burning through my heart, and I couldn't hold back letting a smile slip from my nervous face.

Dream.

He was a beautiful man. He was funny, loving, accepting, confident, and considerate. He knew when I felt upset and knew how to comfort me. He didn't care how I looked or how I talked. He really admired my accent.

His favorite thing about me is the fact that I don't get easily offended and I take criticism and use it to improve.

He was always trying his best to make my friends and I smile. He knew what to say at the right time and could keep a conversation well.

Though I found it difficult to express my feelings, I always felt my heart exploding every time he would say my name.

"George", He would say in his soft tone of voice. 

His laugh was like the sun. It was bright and gave life to everyone and everything it came across. It flowed in ripples into my ears and widened my smile. His laugh was funnier than the joke itself, so it made fooling around much more enjoyable.

The way he cared for me made me feel loved and protected. His generous givings of money and treats would never live up to the way he made me feel. 

We had been through everything together—from disappointment to extreme joy.

My life began the day we met. I believe that the universe drew us together, one event at a time.

He changed my life and made me want to live, and I'm sure all of you here feel the same way

I didn't get to say it enough while you were here with me, but Dream, I love you.

I knew I loved you when you gave me a piece of my soul—a piece I never knew was missing.

As George walked off the stage, the audience applauded and cheered for him. Some sobbed, while others looked too breath-taken to speak. 

Out of all of these emotions, George was in love, cherishing how lucky he was to have had Dream in his life.