𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣 -𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝟮- (𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛)

George POV

It was 5:30, and I was getting ready for my date with Dream. I allowed the hot, refreshing water to pour onto my face whilst in the shower.

I caught myself smiling multiple times. This wasn't like me. I was never excited for these types of things—not that I had been on a proper date before, but I felt the need to be prepared.

My mind hesitantly shifted to the fact that people bring condoms to dates just in case.

No, George. Ew! 

I felt guilty thinking about it and realized that it had been so long since I had been touched. My body craved it in the most discrete way possible.

But Dream's body looked so nice, and I wanted to feel it all over. 

I was being creepy. I shook my head in disappointment as I turned off the shower. I stepped out onto the soft mat and wrapped a towel around my waist. 

As I examined myself in the mirror, I heard my phone vibrate on the counter in front of me. I quickly looked and almost squealed as I saw that it was Dream.

I opened our messages:

Dream: Can't wait to see you tonight!

I wanted to message him back and say how perfect I thought he was. I began to type.

George: I'm even more excited to see you!!

Dream: 6:30😉

George: 👍👍

I turned off my phone. I needed to get dressed. Since the date was casual, I wore something more comfy.

(HELP IDK WHY THE PICTURE IS SO BIG, AND I CANT FIX IT💀)

Once I was dressed, I blow-dried my wet hair. It had been pretty wavy recently, and I liked it.

...

I put my shoes on at the door as I got ready to leave. My phone was sitting next to me, so I looked at the time. It was 6:10, which gave me enough time to get to the park. 

Tonight was gorgeous. I waited for my Uber outside of my house. My eyes were attached to the sunset. The orange and pink haze that was painted across the sky made my brain cool with ease and relaxation. 

I was so excited for tonight.

A gray car pulled up with an Uber tag on hanging from the rearview mirror. I walked to it and got inside. 

"Hello!" The man greeted me with a warm smile.

"Hi!" I replied as I fully got myself situated into the passenger seat.

"Are you George?" He asked me. 

"Yes. And you're Karl?"

"That's me!"