𝙊𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙮 (𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 & 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩)

??slight smut warning??

THIRD PERSON POV

George was cooking dinner in the kitchen when he heard the front door open. It was 14:30 in the afternoon, so he knew that his son, Finn, was home from school. Finn was in 9th grade, so he wasn't the small child George had always cherished him as. They had chosen to adopt him when he was about 6 years old. But no matter his age, George and his husband, Dream, loved him to the moon and back.

"I'm home!" Finn exclaimed.

"Hello Finn!" George cheerfully replied back. He had been lonely most of the day, since Dream had left to attend an important meeting regarding an upcoming video production.

Finn deeply inhaled upon entering the kitchen.

"It smells amazing in here, Dad."

"Thank you! Do you want some of this stir fry I made?"

"In a minute. I have to tell you what happened today."

George made a curious expression and fully turned toward Finn.

Just as Finn was about to start talking, the front door swung open.

George and Finn both looked to see Dream walking into the house. George thought he looked so good-as he always did. He wished he could be with Dream all the time. Just being in his presence made his happiness spike.

"Papa!" Finn shouted.

"Hi, you two. How was everyone's day?"

"It was so good!! I'm so glad you're here. Now I can tell my story to both of you guys."

Dream smiled. "What about you, my love?"

"I was lonely today." George made a frowning face. Dream walked over and kissed George on the lips.

"I'll be home all tomorrow. Don't you worry."

George smiled widely at this.

Finn looked at them with an exhausted smile.

"Anyway, getting back to my story-"

Dream stood next to George and faced Finn who was sitting on the island high-chair.

"Someone asked me to be their valentine today", Finn finally stated with a high grin plastered on his face.

"What?!" Dream and George both said simultaneously.

"Yes! I have the note right here. It was left in my locker before I left."

Finn shoved his hand into his backpack and pulled out a wrinkly note.

It read:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue,

I didn't believe in true love until I met you.

So I'm asking one question,

Will you be my valentine?

Dream and George both laughed at the corniness of the letter but smiled with excitement and anticipation.

Reminiscing about Valentine's Days many years ago, the couple found themselves laughing hysterically.

"You want to hear a story about when Dream asked me to be his valentine?" George asked Finn.

"Yes!" He replied, propping his hands up onto the table to listen in even more.

"So, one day, we were streaming, and I got a donation saying, 'Is your Valentine taken by Dream?'. I asked Dream what he thought about it. He said, 'you can be my Valentine if you want, George.' When I told him no, all Quackity and I hear is a bunch of glass bottles dropping everywhere and Dream going silent. I was laughing so hard, and when Dream unmuted his mic a couple minutes later, he jokingly denied being upset. I still remember how fun that day was."