>• 1 •<

Currently playing :
I wanna be yours - Arctic Monkeys
(

i will not receive slander abt my music taste>:(

You let out a tired grunt as you follow Xiao to the fresh produce section of the supermarket. Xiao turn his whole body around at the voice you make.

“What's wrong with you? ”

“Why do you even want me to follow you anyway? You could've done the shopping yourself. ”

Xiao just give you a look and turned away without answering your question. In truth, he only wanted to spend time with you. Although, now he feel guilty for bringing you along.

I wanna be your vacuum cleaner
Breathing in your dust

He then picked up a package of tofu from the freezer randomly. Your mouth opened, shocked at his doing. You then hold a grip on his wrist.

“Did you seriously picked that up without checking if there's any dents? ”

“Are you...... supposed to do that? ”

I wanna be your Ford Cortina
I will never rust

A soft chuckle escaped your lips at his response. You then told him how one should check if there's any dents so that the said stuff would be in perfect condition.

If you like your coffee hot
Let me be your coffee pot

You both then picked up chicken breast to make the minced meat for the tofu later, and proceed to check out; Paying for the stuff you bought.

You call the shots, babe
I just wanna be yours

‹•›

“Now, carefully cover it with the ba- ”

“It broke...”

A long sigh escaped your lips as you pinched the bridge of your nose.

“This is exactly why I told you to not cut it too thin..It's fine, we'll just fry it that way. ”

“Umm... About the minced meat.. ”

Your eyes widen. You had forgotten to do it beforehand.

“Thanks for the reminder! ”

Xiao just hummed as he observe how you clumsily make the minced meat. It brought a smile up his face which quickly faded.

He had continue with the tofu while you put the chicken breast into a blender. The loud sound of the machine fill the kitchen as it then stop.You pour the continents out into a small bowl fry it in a pan.

“Wait, that's all? ”

“Yeah, why? ”

“Why were you so panicked about it then? ”

“Oh, I was just afraid I will forget and the tofu would be cold before it's done. ”

Xiao put the covered tofu into the hot oil as it sizzle. Once it turned into a golden-brown colour, he take it out and put it onto the plate. You then take the minced meat earlier and sprinkle it onto the top of the tofu before pouring the soy sauce into the plate. Drowning the tofus and minces meat. You then put chopped chives and a sprig of parsley on top of the tofu as you put both your hands on your hip, proud of your cooking.

“Tadaa!! The fried tofu with minced meat is now done!! ”

“Well, prepare the rice. I'll take these to the dining table. ”

You gave him a nod as you take the rice to the dining table. Just then, the doorbell ring. Xiao asked you to open the door as he set the table. You then obeyed. When you opened the door, a male(whose seemingly has the same height as you or maybe even shorter) stood before you.

“Hey, Xiao wHO THE F—!? ”

Word count : [ 573 words ]

A/n
I was supposed to write this yesterday but I forgot 😞😞
I will maybe write one more chapter this night so yk🤭🤭