>• 3 •<

Currently playing:
Let You Break My Heart Again - Laufey & Philharmonia Orchestra

Feeling kind of sick tonight
All I've had is coffee and leftover pie
It's no wonder why

The soothing melody of the song flow across a certain (h/c)-haired room. Soft humming can be heard as she continues doing the homework given to her that day.

The feeling was cozy; The faint sound of the rain outside the window; The weirdly comforting smell of the old books she had borrowed. It all fits into one perfect scenario for the girl.

Still you take up all my mind
I don't even think that you care like I do

Just then, a soft knock on her bedroom door bring her out of her focus and into the door instead.“May I come in?” the voice she has grown familiar to said from the other side.

The girl stood up and unlocked the door; opening it for the strawberry-blonde-haired girl. You then stepped aside, allowing her to come in.

She happily skip and plopped down onto the soft mattress of the bed with a smile. She sat upright on the bed with her hands propped up behind her for support.

I should stop
Heaven knows I tried I've tried

A clicking sound can be heard as the (h/c)-haired girl closed the door and sit down on the chair that was set up in front of the study table."Do you need anything?"The girl said as she paused the song that was playing on her phone.

A soft smile was plastered on Yoimiya's face as she replied:"No, I was just going to ask if you're busy tomorrow evening that's all."The girl from the other side of the room tap her chin using her index finger, mimicking a thinking pose usually shown on tv shows.

“No, there's nothing I'm supposed to do tomorrow. Well, not that I know of.. ”

The girl's face lit up at her friend's answer and stand up in excitement.“Great! Then we'll meet tomorrow right after school! ”A soft chuckle can be heard from the (h/c)-haired girl at her friend's behavior.

“Sure..we'll meet tomorrow. Goodnight, Yoimiya..”

‹•›

A sneer expression can be seen on the indigo-haired man. Not minding the gremlin ahead of them, the two keep bickering about celestia knows what.

Can the both of you shut up for once!?

A sadistic smile spread on the blonde's lips as she turned around to face the short male.“Well, why would I shut up when I'm not in the wrong here? ”The ginger beside her stand tall with both of his hands on his hip.

I won't shut up until this spoiled brat here finally agree to play a game of Tekken with me!

A groan was let out the blonde woman.“Honestly, why can't you just find someone else!? I'm tired of having to rematch every single round we play! Just accept the fact that I'm better than you! ”“YOU'RE N—

Unknown to the two, Scaramouche has already left the two on their own. Making a beeline to the vending machine to the vending machine, there stood the same girl from his and Xiao's house.

A sinister grin was plastered on his face at the thought of teasing his oh so dear ‘friend’.Hovering over the girl, he let out a chuckle.

So we meet again, huh? Xiao's sister, is it?

The crouching girl turned her head around with a raised eyebrow at the familiar but also unfamiliar voice.“Oh, it's you. ”A soft laugh escaped the male's lips at her approach.“Oh, come on now...no need to be so h—

(Y/N), hurry up!

His words was cut short as a voice called out to the girl from a distance. Taking this opportunity, the girl just give the male a sarcastic closed-eyes smile and fled from the scene.

Scaramouche crosses both of his arms across his chest and let out a sigh. “I'll get you next time.” And just like that, he simply left the place as if nothing had happened.

‹•›

A/n:

A quick filler chapter because the author forgot to update the book. Also, sorry for the change it writing style haha.

Ps:
Xiao is now 2 years older than the mc since I made a mistake :)