One

"Isn't he so beautiful? I can stare at him all day long."

"Did he just got a new haircut. Oh shit he's looking so hot in that style."

"I would die to be with him even for just one day."

"He's really a charmer."

Lee Minho sighs as he passes by college corridor listening to all the gossip going around him. No doubt they all were talking about him. He was the flower boy of the college. He was used to people stopping and turning to look at him whenever he passes by. He was used to all these words thrown at him like some soft flower petals everytime he walks the path. He was used to everyone buttering him with constant compliment.

But today he stopped. Because he heard something different. Something different which don't fall along the line of good adjectives.

"No. I don't think he's pretty."

He turns over his shoulder to pass a look to the boy who was speaking ever so loudly in the corridor.

He found an average looking male standing infront of lockers with another boy beside him. In all honesty,
Minho thought that the boy was not even handsome enough to pass him a such comment. His friend, with blonde locks, was way better looking than him. Beside Minho didn't even know he existed. He never saw him around before nor that he would like to.

He's isn't pretty at all. He thought.

He then saw the boy's friend looking at him with wide eyes. He nudges the arm of the smaller one beside him.

"Peter He heard us."

The average looking boy was named Peter? What a ironic name. Minho thought in his mind as his eyes met with the boy himself.

He wasn't shock or surprise at all, instead he just smiles.

"It's okay Felix. He was supposed to hear us at some point anyways."

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

It's a short story written in just few hour. So be prepare to be disappointed because I was half asleep while writing this.

-🍭