Twelve

Dear Minho hyung,

                           Do you know why I don't find you pretty? It's because every time I look at you, I just see a boy. A boy with lifeless eyes staring back at mine.

There's no spark in those eyes of yours. No life, no hope, no emotions— just filled with nothing. They are like glass; transparent and clear. How can you be pretty Minho when you don't know how to feel?

I always looked at you and wonder. How can I make you prettier? How can I found your lost shine? How can I give you a smile? I always tried but I guess my efforts were not enough. Maybe the sparks in your eyes are not meant to be lighten by me. There's someone else written in that destiny of yours. Maybe I'm not the one. I wanted to be, but I can't. I don't have the ink of fate wrapped around my palm.

If I could ask god for one thing, I would ask him to make you pretty. A pretty boy with a pretty smile. That's what I want you to be. Will you do that for me? Even if I'm not here will you search for your light hyung? Will ya?

I hope you do so.

Smile for me, Hyung. Please smile.

And about those pictures, I trust you. I know you could never done such things. I trust you more than I trust myself, hyung. Don't worry, I'm not that mad about it... I mean looking at the bright side atleast I was wearing my boxer so my dick is probably safe lol.

Sorry.

Anyways I  know it was all your friend's tricks. They don't like me right? I wonder why. 

Don't worry too much, hyung. And don't forget that I'll always be around. Always.

I love you,
Han Jisung

(that's my real name — Peter)

UGLY | MINSUNG ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara