Eleven

Voices.

All he could hear were voices taunting him in his brain.

They were laughing at him, mocking him, whispering about him and worst of all they were appointing fingers at him, acussingly.

The boy puts his both hands over his ears and close his eyes shuts as the tears fall down his cheeks.

"I know he was using him. Otherwise why would he even hang out with him in first place."

"To be honest he's such a man slut. Sleeping around with the flower boy. Must have seduce him. The audacity he has to turn our boy gay for him."

"But guys I still can't believe Minho did that to him. I thought they were really friends."

"No babes it was all an act. I'm pretty sure Minho just took his revenge on him. He bascially called him ugly in a corridor full of people."

Everyone laughs and some clasp their hands too, finding this all drama so funny.

The poor boy just hug his knees close to his chest as the other students corner him. He leans his head on the wall behind him and as he feel himself falling in a trance.

No one was pitying him. All of them were monster. Monster laughing at someone else loss.

His breath hitched in his throat and he starts coughing from the pressure. It wasn't uncommon for him, he finds himself get panic attacks a lot now a days.

But instead of helping him, the students started pushing him teasingly. On top of that one of them also tried to choke him.

Enough. He had enough.

He weakly pushed the girl who was trying to choke him away. He took big gasp of air in and pulls his body up to stand. Grabbing the locker handle behind him, he shakingly balance himself on his feet.

"How dare you push my girlfriend?" A boy student shouts as he lunge forward and kick him in his abdomen.

The boy's face scrunches in pain and he falls down on his knees again.

But this time with blackness surrounding his eyes as he let his body curl on the ground.

He coughs, coughs and coughs untill there was no breath of oxygen left in his system to do so.

Everything went quiet at that.

The hallway was suddenly filled with eerie silence.

No one expected that. They all were here for some fun. They never wanted to hurt him that bad. Nobody knew Peter would suddenly have a full blown panic attack and fall unconscious.

And with that, in fear, each student scoot away from there.

They left his unconscious body alone on floor rotting.

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

-🍭