Four

Flowers ☑

Chocolate ☑

Sliced cake ☑

A 'pissing his pants' Minho ☑

He mentally groaned in his mind grabbing the item with tight grip.

Cursing and calming his heart down, he softly knock on the wooden door.

He don't even know why he was nervous. It's not like he was going on a date with someone or meeting his girlfriend/boyfriend family for the first time.

He was just here to apologize for what he could have done but he didn't.

He couldn't do it at college because of his reputation so he came all the way here; to his house to apologize for his ignorance.

His guilt wasn't letting him sleep anytime soon. So he thought it was best that he say sorry to the victim and lessen the burden from his heart.

The wooden door swing open and there stood a still bruised boy; Peter.

Minho expect him to be shock this time but again, he just smiles.

Why does he smile so much? It's annoying.

Peter looks at the item presents in Minho's arms and then back at his face.

"You can come inside."

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

His house wasn't as big as Minho's. It was visibly small.

But the man didn't dislike it a bit. It was a cozy one with warm feelings. It felt like a home, while his one, that's just a four-walled house.

He made him sit on the grey couch in his living room before walking to his kitchen and grabbing a can of Fanta and a diet coke.

He came back and sat across him- passing him his share of can; which ofcourse was the diet one.

"My parents aren't home. I mean they are rarely here so you can make yourself comfortable."

Minho dumbly takes the can and nods his head in gratitude.

The shorter boy's eyes fall down on cute items placed on table and he smiles at them.

"Are they for me?"

He points at the flowers, chocolate box and a cute box- probably containing a sweet goodie judging from the label.

Minho gulps his liquid down before hesitantly nodding his head.

"I asked your friend for help."

At that the Peter immediately grab the scented purple hyacinth and hug them close to his chest, sniffing them subtly. The other man takes that chance to speak his mind out.

"These are small apology gifts from me. I'm really sorry for not helping you yesterday. I should've stop them from bullying you. I'm sorry "

He look down at his shoes in shame and bites his lips.

He heard the boy putting the flowers down on the table which made him look up at him.

"I forgive you the exact moment you looked me in the eyes yesterday. Trust me it was a great help."

____________________________________

Short and unedited story. I won't edit it as I want it to be the same I wrote in half-sleep half sober writer mode.

-🍭