Nine

All four boys tower over Minho as they look down on him with disapproving gazes.

The man of attention just looks down at his shoes, intimidated by them.

"I can't believe you broke Minhyun jaw for that boy. Sorry Minho but you're no longer accepted in our group. This is our final goodbye."

Shinwa states plainly as other shook their head at him.

"Why did you even stand for that girly looking boy. He's so ugly and chubby---"

Hyunsoo sentence was cut short when Minho pulls on his collar and brings him forward— toward his face.

He death glares at the younger man.

"Don't ever call him that again. He's much more pretty than all of you combine with these shitty personailties."

He pushes him away before storming his way out from the circle. He then looks lastly at the group, which he used to call his friends.

"Beside that, who are you guys to kick me out from this group? I'm leaving your fake asses. You guys disgust me with your toxic minds."

He shows them a middle finger before walking away.

The four boys look at each other with wide eyes.

"Since when Minho start talking like that. He never talked back to us."

Seojun groans running a hard through his hair. He bite his lips hard and look at his friends.

A devilish idea crossing his mind as he smirk.

"This is all that boy's fault, right? We need to take our revenge. He snatched Minho from us. We will snatch something very precious from him too."

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

-🍭