Seven

Walking in a cold night on beach was the best experience Minho could ever ask for.

It was calm and comforting. He felt like he was finally able to breath for time being. He was tired of trapped inside his so called home.

I guess I didn't sneak out from home for waste. I actually like it here.

He looks at the smiling boy beside him whose face was shinning brightly in the moonlight.

His somewhat long hair strands were flying in every direction and he would pout everytime before running his hand over them to push them back, But that doesn't worked, they still rebel.

Look likes his hair like it here too. They are enjoying their freedom too.

Just like Minho.

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

"Yah there is he! The boy who called our Minho unattractive."

A random student shouts loudly before standing up from his chair and walking over to the small figure in the entrance .

Soon every other students gather around the boy as they whale at him with different curses.

Minho, who was sitting on the table in center of canteen with his group, listens to the commotion with a calm face.

Well in reality he wasn't calm at all.

His hands were fisted as he felt his own nails digging in his palm.

Don't do anything. Just ignore him. You made a deal that you'll befriend him outside college. You're not related to him in this boundary---

"Here I got the scissors. He thinks he's pretty because he dyed his hair ginger? Let's cut it to show who's really ugly little twat."

This bastard.

There was a loud thud as the chair over which Minho was sitting went tumbling down to floor.

Everyone gasp and look at him.

Minho pushes through the crowd formed around the boy and walk straight to him.

He finds one guy holding a pair of scissors standing beside Peter. His other hand grabbing his hair as he pulls on it. There were two more people, a girl and a boy, who were holding him down by his shoulders and wrists.

Minho's face went dead at that.

He wasted no second in lunging forward and aiming his fist straight on the guy who was pulling his hair. The latter fell down on ground with blood dripping down his corner of lips.

Screams and gasps could be heard all around the cafeteria as Minho walks toward Peter and pulls him up in his arms.

He looks at everyone with fire in his eyes.

"Fucking touch him again I dare you."

Then he walks away from there leaving confused, shocked and angry students behind him.

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

Let's never forget about this Jisung

-🍭

-🍭