Thirteen

"Why did you do that?"

"D-do what?"

He cries. "Making me scared like that? What's the meaning behind it?" He shakes the A4 paper in his hands violently.

The boy smiles cutely. "Nothing. Just thought of doing something cliché and writing you a letter. You really thought I'd leave just like that?"

Minho couldn't help but throw himself at the younger boy— his arms wrapping around his waist and face going to hide in his neck.

Jisung smiles and hugs him back wrapping his arms around the taller boy's neck. His stomach was still hurting from the kick given by their precious college mate but nothing can stop him from being in the arms of man he loves.

And it was the first both are this close to each other, no he wouldn't let a second slip.

Minho pulls away from the hug to rest his forehead against the boys's. His breathing irregular heart accelerating.

"I love you too, Pe- Jisung. I love you so much."

He starts with a soft and shaky voice.

"I know why you told me that I was ugly. It was true I was a ugly man with Ugly heart. I never thought of anyone else beside my own self. I never cared for others. All I cared about; was my reputation, my family's reputation my this, my that. I never thought what effect I was leaving behind on the people. My parents aren't the only toxic one here, I'm a toxic son too. I'm a toxic person and I can never be pretty. But one thing I know for sure is that You're the only one who can fire the sparks in me, My Peter. You're the only one in my destiny. You're the only one I want and you're the only one I will ever love."

He backs away to look at the young boy crying face with a loving glance.

"Look my eyes aren't empty now. They are filled with love for you, care for you, fear to loose you. They aren't filled with darkness anymore."

Jisung nods his head shakingly and cups the other's cheeks before pressing a urgent kiss on his mouth.

Minho smiles for the first time and returns the gesture with same pace. His lips passionately demonstrating the feelings he dare to speak.

He then pulls away and breathe over the younger's lips.

"Yes. I'll smile for you. Lee Minho will always smile for you wether its a bad rainy day or a glowing sunny day. Lee Minho will never get tired of smiling for you, my love. " He says that all while smiling like an idiot. His lips stretch into a big grin which was from one to another ear. He looks like cherished cat.

Jisung smiles back at him while caressing his face gingerly.

"You're pretty, Hyung. Very pretty."

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

Idk what is this but the end. I'm still sleepy. Good night (morning?) to me.

 Good night (morning?) to me

-🍭