Noctyx

True to Uki's vow and Suha's despair, the star guardian became weaker and weaker over the next month. Suha refused to spend time away from Uki, even if the star guardian spent most of his time sleeping in the starship.

"Uki," Suha called out to a sleepy purple-haired alien who finally emerged from his starship. "Tell me the truth now. What's happening?"

Sensing that his time was almost up, Uki smiled. 

"I'm sorry, Suha. I love you."

Suha could not understand it, but his heart hurt. Uki was so transparent now that Suha had to focus to see him. He could feel the ghost of a touch as Uki tried to hug him. He couldn't even return the hug for fear of crushing Uki out of existence.

Using the last of his powers from the star, Uki removed Suha's tattoo and his memories. He planted an invisible kiss on Suha's cheek as he felt his powers deplete completely. Two days ago, he received word from his home planet that someone was already on the way to collect his starship. They were already waiting outside Suha's house whenever Uki was ready.

"Don't cry," he whispered to Suha, whose tears wouldn't stop falling. "I'll be back before you know it. Please keep on being the amazing person you are so I can fall in love with you again."

Nodding, Suha wrapped his arms around Uki and waited for something to happen. The starship glowed twice, and Uki disappeared.

All in a flash, memories rewrote themselves in Suha's mind as the starship flew out of Suha's window. Uki's friend came to collect his starship and watched Uki's lover wonder what he was doing. Suha eventually decided to shower after looking at the time as if his lover had not disappeared from his life.

"Don't worry. He'll be back. Good luck with your career," the alien bowed and left with a twinkle in the sky.

Two years later...

[Nijisanji announces its line-up for EN Wave 5, Noctyx!]

Suha was munching on kimbap when he saw the new names. Immediately one of them caught his eye.

"Uki Violeta? Nice name. I wonder what kind of person he is."

Smiling, Suha set a reminder on his calendar to check out Noctyx's debut.

===

AN: Sorry it was rushed! However, I completed this short series the same way I started it - on a whim! Hope you liked it nevertheless!