chapter 15- plans with pictures

Becca's pov

Gym class was the worst. Not only do I hate the uniforms, but I hate sweating... it ruins my makeup. When I entered the gym I was horrified to see the wooden swords and the blue mats that had been laid on the ground in every corner of the room. Shoot me. I thought. There was no way I would end up liking this.

I looked at Lacey and she just shrugged. This was going to be a long class. Coach Xeno called up Percy and Annabeth once Blake had failed miserably. The fight between the couple was nothing like I had ever seen before. They fought like demons, swinging at each other and dodging the harsh wooden blade. I was expecting to see Annabeth, lamely swinging her sword at Percy, and possibly Percy letting her win... but that's not what any of us saw. Percy did not go easy on her. She had a hard and determined look in her eyes.

And I was even more horrified when that look was aimed at me later in class when I had to face her.

-x-

"You don't understand Sabrina, I don't think you want to mess with Annabeth. She will destroy you." I risked a peek at Sabrina who was sitting in the front seat of her dad's convertible. Sabrina was giving me and Lacy a ride to her house so we could "study" together. We never studied. We mostly just hung out and planned outfits for upcoming events.

Her perfectly manicured hands were turning white from gripping the steering wheel so hard, she was trying not to rip my head off.

Sabrina was dead set on breaking up Percy and Annabeth, and she wanted to do it with our help before the winter formal on Friday. I agreed to help... until I fought Annabeth in gym class. I had just been telling Sabrina that maybe it wasn't such a good idea. It would be an understatement to say that she didn't approve.

Her voice was icy when she took a deep breath to reply, "Becca. Spare me please. I don't want any arguments. You will help me. And, we are starting our plan by Thursday."

Lacy's head pops up from the back seat. "Sabrina, isn't that the night of your party?"

Sabrina grins wickedly.

"Oh. You are planning something for the party aren't you..." Lacy trails off when Sabrina nodds. This was not going to be good. Especially with all of our classmates having to witness it. I decide not to argue with Sabrina, it's better not to crush her dreams, no matter how absurd and dangerous they are.

"You see, I always wanted Annabeth to come to the party. It's just better for her to think she wasn't allowed. It's going to add to the drama!"

Finally we reach the Wellington household. Sabrina parks the car outside of her freshly paved driveway. Fresh pink roses have budded in the expansive front yard, and the marble fountain was gleaming. Sabrina's house wasn't a house. It was a mansion. Her mother was a fashion designer, popular in Paris or some other foreign country, her father a lawyer.

She was probably the most spoiled person I knew.

I step out of the passenger side door and follow Lacy and Sabrina inside. The interior is even more impressive than the outside. The sofas are made of fine white leather and the chandeliers gleam and twinkle from the sunlight coming through the bay doors.

Once we are confined in the lilac walls of Sabrina's room plop down across her bed. Immediately goes to her closet to plan her outfit for the party. She shuffles through her closet for a minute before she naps her head around.

"Girls! I need shoes to match my dress for the dance!" She turns around and aims her glare at Lacy, "Come help me."

Lacy gets up and drags herself to the walk in closet. As I am sitting on Sabrina's bed I hear her phone go off. Curiously, I pick it up to see a text from none other than Blake Tanner.

Blake: Hey Sabrina. Are we still on for the plan on thursday? I have the picture ;)

What in the world was Sabrina up to for thursday?

[A/N] SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! FINALLY A CHAPTER IS UP! NOW THE DRAMA IS STARTING! THIS IS GOING TO GET EXCITING.

SORRY IF THERE ARE ANY HOLES IN THE STORY. I AM WORKING ON CLEARING ALL OF THOSE UP SO BARE WITH ME! :) THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

-jhwood1122
Go check out my friends fanfiction! She just joined! PercyJacksonLover54 !