Chapter 1

As a fudanshi, it's the most wanted dream to be in a vip seat in a BL plot. Commonly VIP seats such as the supporting mom, best friend or older sister. In my case though, I became the younger brother instead. That's right.

I AM THE YOUNGER BROTHER OF THE PROTAGONIST I.E. THE UKE(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

Now this is the most authentic, delicious and precious spot that was eyed by many rotten male and women.

I got the lucky prize.

"Kai, wake up! The breakfast is ready."

Yep, the melodious sound of the protagonist, I mean, my older brother, is calling me. Ah...I can now die in bliss~

Not wanting my dear brother to wait, I hurriedly finished up my school uniform and went to the kitchen.

There, I was greeted by a blinding smile.

"Good morning, Kai. Did you sleep well?"

My brother's glistening almond eyes and his obsidian black hair got me everytime. How can someone be so ethereal?(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

"Of course~ How about you, nii-san?"

My brother chuckled. Oh my god, I want to record it◉⁠‿⁠◉

"Me too. Now, we still have time. Eat slowly."

"Okie dokie~"

Now, you all must be wondering how I got here. Not gonna elaborate it much, okay? It went from how I, as the fudanshi, who's on his way back from buying his favourite BL series, being hit by a truck and ended up in this body. Wait, rather than waking up, more like, I realised that this is my second life?

It all happened when I accompanied my brother to the bookstore and as I looked around, a BL manga with a very beautiful cover to the point that I never thought it was a gay story and so I bought it impulsively. Reading that certainly recovered my whole memory in my past lifeಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ

Of course that includes the fact that I entered the world of one of the BL games I once played.

Seriously, I thanked the god for giving me this chance to fully execute this evil eyes of mine in observing (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧

The protagonist, named Maeda Shun, my brother right now, is the uke of the story. It is set in his second year of highschool where all the beautiful romance begins. There are five love interest:

>the athletic childhood friend (Miyazaki Kousuke)
>The cold and silent type (Hashimoto Rin)
>The cheerful and bubbly type (Nakayama Haruki)
>The tyrant president type (Miyazaki Ryu)
>The strict yet gentle type (Sakamoto Naoki)

Well, the game also had a hidden love interest. It is a teacher. He's the striking popular one that is hard to unlock, the mature and psychotic type. That's right, he's a yandere. I am one of the players that successfully unlocked his route and oh god, that was one hell of a bloody experience! Anyway, he's the homeroom teacher of the protagonist, Murakami Kei.

Ding Dong!

The doorbell of our house rang with shouts following suit afterward. "Shun! Kaito! Are you done?" It's the childhood friend, Kousuke nii-san. I called him nii-san too because we basically grew up together so it's not awkward even with my past life's memory intact.

Both nii-san and I cleaned up the table and went outside. "Kousuke nii-san, good morning~"

"Good morning, Kaito." This man with dark blue eyes and black hair replied back with a grin. He then swiftly shifted his attention to my brother and there I noticed a girl behind him.

"Ah! Aira-chan, good morning~" This girl, Miyazaki Aira, is Kousuke nii-san's younger sister, the same age as me. We grew up together too! "I thought you went to school with your friend?"

Aira pouted, "I was going too! You think I want to walk with you!?........Actually, I do want to..."

Gosh, tsundere girl ʕ⁠っ⁠•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠ʔ⁠っ

We all started walking with brother and Kousuke nii-san at the front while me and Aira at the back.

"So, what honour do I have to be with you today, Aira-sama?" With my sarcastic remarks, Aira huffed and indignantly said, "I want to ask you about brother..."

"Kousuke nii-san? Hmmm...what is wrong with him- Gosh, don't tell me he actually became a menace in your dating life!?"

"Wha-!? No! It's not like that!"

"Huh, then what is it?"

Aira suddenly looked nervous and unsure. "He looks like he's in love..."

Oh.

Sharp girl.

"Hmm, then what's the problem?"

"I think it's a man...Don't get me wrong! I'm not accusing. I just overheard him mumbling a man's name in his sleep one time when he fell asleep on the living room's sofa."

Dang. Kousuke nii-san, you're on your own now¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

"And..." Aira seems to mumble something.

"And?"

"It's...It's Shun nii-sama's name..."

"I see..."

"Yes, that's right. Kaito, just let them be, okay. You can't interfere- wait. I see? You're okay with it?"

"Huh? Why wouldn't I be? Rather, isn't it damn obvious?" I leaned close to Aira, whispering, "It's only a matter of time before they start dating."

Right after I said that, we arrived at school. I waved to the now petrified Aira. Pfft, her shocked face is the funniest thing.

If one thing I noticed after recovering my old memories, it's that my brother is on the childhood friend's route right now. Though the confessions didn't happen yet.

They must be on the 'you steal a glance, I steal a glance' stage right now.
.
.
.
I was mistaken.

It is happening right now. The damn confessions are happening. No, wait, it already happened.

"Shun, I want you..." Kousuke's voice sounded rushed and heated, his gaze permanently on Shun, who's lying below him. The pretty blushes on Shun's face naturally voiced out its owner's consent and feelings.

OH. MY. GOD.

If this was me in my past life, I would be absolutely squealing hysterically with a nosebleed, but now, except for the nosebleed, I don't feel comfortable for me to see such an act from my brother and his lover.

That's why, I will act as a cockblocker.

Quietly, I tiptoed back to the stairs and shouted loudly, "Nii-san! I'm home~!"

A bunch of frantic footsteps resounded as I took 1 minute for each of the stairs to go up. And oh, my brother's red face is still there by the time they come out of the room.

"Kai, welcome back!" My brother then suddenly walked to me "Wait, why are your noses bleeding?"

"Ah, this, I fell earlier."

My brother disapprovingly asked, "What? Is it really just a fall?"

"Y-yes."

Sorry, nii-san. This fudanshi brother of yours still cannot resist the food before him.