Chapter 8

The tapping sounds of a keyboard were rapidly heard in the room while the cause of it was frowning hardly. "Damn…it's much more serious than I thought." Akira read the inexplicable tweets of certain haters who typed vulgars and hateful words toward Kaito in their private account.

This was also the same person who posted the video on the internet.

"We should probably report it to the police…This kind of man can get violent and it will not be pretty if something happens."

Akira went to grab his phone to call Kaito only for it to ring.

"Kai? What's up? Anyway, your timing is really good-"

"AKI."

Akira's heart went cold as soon as he heard Kaito's anxious voice, the previous tweets led him to think of the worst.

"What happened! Are you okay? Can you speak-"

"Murakami-sensei is so cool!"

"..."

"Aki?"

Akira silently cursed, "What is it?"

"Do you remember the thing about why I have to go to the 3rd year music room?"

"...yes."

"Yes. Murakami-sensei saw me and he kept it a secret if I play the violin for him! Anyway, that’s not what I want to say."

"...what?" Hearing Kaito’s words, Akira took another second to comprehend what he just heard.

"This evening, do you know what he did?"

"...What did he do?"

"He walked so close to me and said something in a really low voice, oh my god."

Akira’s free hand went to pinch his glabella. “What did he say?” He waited for the other to reply only for him to be in silence. Akira did not know that the said person is currently frozen, finding that he actually cannot remember what Murakami said to him. In a quiet voice, Kaito speaks truthfully. "...I forgot."

"..."

"...I was too excited."

"..."

Their calls went silent for more than ten minutes as Akira is contemplating his whole life while Kaito is burying his face in the pillow out of embarrassment.

Akira sighed. "So, what are you going to do?"

“Huh? What do you mean?”

Akira rolled his eyes even though the said person wasn't there to see it. "Murakami-sensei of course. What are you going to do with him?"

Kaito sounded confused. "Nothing? Isn’t that just how Murakami-sensei acts with the other students? I called you just to share the excitement."

"...Alright,"

Such a dense creature…Akira thought inwardly.

Suddenly, Akira heard a twitter notification. He once again read the new tweet which contains more and more vulgar words than ever.

"Kai, stop your simping for a while. We need to discuss something."
.
.
.
Weekend arrived and I am washing up for the day to hang out with Ryu-senpai. Grabbing what I thought was good enough to wear, I hurriedly went out.

Why?

Because I slept in.

The good thing is that we agreed to meet two hours prior before the movie started, planning to eat and strolling around first. I dialed Ryu-senpai's number to ask for his whereabouts as I ran towards the train station.