Chapter 2

THE NEXT DAY

"Kaito, mornin'~" A languid voice called me out.

My friend, Saito Akira greeted me as I was changing my shoes at my locker. He's been my friend since the first year. Oh yeah, I am now in the second year while my brother is in the final year.

"Mornin', Akira."

"Kai~ Have you finished the math homework?" Akira dumped his weight onto my back as he asked me.

"Yep…Wait, don't tell me you didn't do it!? Are you crazy? Yamazaki-sensei is a real pain in the ass when he's mad!"

"Hnn…I know~" He replied with a face full of sorrow. He then suddenly rubbed his head onto my shoulder then look at me, "That's why, can I copy yours, Kai? Pretty please~"

Ugh, those sparkling eyes are so damn annoying! (⁠ノ⁠`⁠Д⁠´⁠)⁠ノ⁠彡⁠┻⁠━⁠┻

"...okay."

"Yeayyy~"

I  sighed in defeat as Akira instantly straightened his body after I gave him my consent and walked normally. "Oh, right, Akira, I heard that our English teacher is on a sick leave?"

"Huh? Oh~ Shindo-sensei? Yeah, she's on sick leave. It's for a longggg timeee~"

"Who's gonna replace her?"

"Emmm…Murakami-sensei, I think? After all, he's the only one who's available to teach another class."

What? Murakami? As in Murakami Kei!? Ohhhhhh, I get to see the infamous yandere!

"Kai? Hello~ Kai???"

"Ehehehehehehe…"

"Kai?? Are you actually becoming crazy?"
.
.
.
Gosh, crazy….

"Hello everyone, my name is Murakami Kei. I will be replacing Shindo-sensei for quite a long time so it's nice to meet you." The fluttering light brown hair as well as that shimmering silver eyes. His smile that's so perfect that every girl in the classroom is swooning over him while the boys' mouth couldn't help but gaped at the stature of the tall man in front of them.

He looks hotter than the game's CGI!!!!!??? Holy Shit- OMG…

"....Guys?" Murakami-sensei looks awkward as he stands on the podium.

Ah, we all have been quiet since he entered after all, lol. Murakami-sensei's appearance shocked everyone except for me as he usually teaches the senior year only.

Wait, how the heck did Akira know about this?

Instantly, the students excitedly begin to bombard Murakami-sensei with a lot of questions. Lucky them…I want to ask and get the infamous yandere to look at me too! But, my knowledge from playing the game already is in my head, including the background of the capturable targets from their birth to the present!

My brain really be remembering these informations instead of what I studied ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ

The whole class asked the man with much enthusiasm that it began to get noisy, drawing the attention of the other teachers and students. Nonetheless, the whole period for English was spent without me learning anything.
.
.
.
"As expected, today's caramel pudding day." Akira said with much seriousness, gazing at his pudding intently.

"Akira, just eat your damn food! No one will steal your pudding even if you look away from it." Disdainfully I said.

Akira looked at me scornfully, "What do you know as the lover of coffee pudding?"

"Hey, coffee pudding is delicious, okay!?"

Akira ignored me as he proceeded to put the pudding between our tray as he started to eat, "Our school's caramel pudding is famous, you know!? Sadly, the students can only get one per person."