-𝚘𝚗𝚎

"Michael, where is your lion toy? We need to get going if you want to spend the night with your dad!"

William and I sighed as we heard Michael upstairs, continuing to rummage through his things.

"Michael!"

He came running down the stairs. "I think I left it in the shelter."

Alex got up from his spot at the table. "I'll go grab it."

He walked off, so my dad turned to us. "Finish packing, I'm meeting Mr. Pevensie in the States after I drop you all off at the train station, I need to make my flight."

Alex was going to the Professor's house with Peter, and the others were staying with Edmund and Lucy's Uncle Harold and Aunt Alberta. From what Edmund's letters have said, it hasn't been the best stay and he's looking forward to seeing them.

Alex came running back in. "The door is stuck again."

My dad sighed and went to walk out, but William and I stopped him.

"We're already packed, you guys get the car ready," I turned to Michael. "Come on, Mikey. Let's get your toy so poppy doesn't miss his flight."

We all walked out the backyard. William tried opening the door, but it ended up being stuck still.

"No, no," I gently moved William to the side. "You have to turn the knob twice, then give it a little tug-"

I was cut off by the door opening, however the shelter was not what was on the otherside of the door.

We all looked at each other and smiled widely, running in. The door slammed shut behind us as we looked around the ship deck we just came across.

"Daddy!"

Michael ran over to Edmund, who was standing there with a towel wrapped around him. When he turned and saw us, he immediately wrapped Michael up in his arms.

"Mikey! Oh, I missed you so much."

I ran over as well, joining in on their hug. Edmund kissed both of our foreheads and wrapped his arms around us tighter. "I couldn't stand another night without you."

"As much as I missed you, Ed, why are you and Lucy soaked?"

"We came in from the ocean! A painting sucked us right in."

Michael's eyes widened in shock as he shook his head. "I like my way better. Right through the bomb shelter."

I looked over to see Caspian standing there with his arms out.

"Caspian! It's good to see you!"

He gave me a hug and laughed. "It's good to see you!"

Edmund raised his eyebrow in confusion. "Didn't you call for us?"