-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

The journey to Ramandu's island seemed to make us hit every possible obstacle possible

The journey to Ramandu's island seemed to make us hit every possible obstacle possible. The wind stopped, so we had to physically row the boat against the current. Plus, we officially ran out of food, which made us all absolutely starving.

Drinian looked over at us and sighed. "The wind has left us."

"So how do we get to Ramandu's Island now then?" Willian groaned out.

"My guess is something doesn't want us to get there."

One of the members looked up above us at Eustace. "If I get any hungrier, I'm gonna eat that dragon!"

"If we don't find land by tonight, they may well eat that dragon," Drinian sighed. Before any of us could respond, we felt a jerking motion that nearly knocked us over. Michael and Lucy came running over in alarm.

"What was that!"

We ran over to the front of the ship, smiling when we saw Eustace pulling it with his tail.

"Eustace, that's brilliant!"

"We can't be sure the other lords even made it to Ramandu's Island," Caspian said nervously as we approached land.

I jokingly shoved him with a smile. "Stop being so negative."

We made it there after dark. Edmund used his electric torch to lead us around, which showed us a table full of food. Our mouths instantly watered, but I still held Michael back from approaching.

"We don't know where this came from, Mikey. Be careful."

"Yeah, don't want to end up like me with Turkish Delight."

Lucy, William and I held back chuckles at Edmund's comment as Michael looked confused. Before he could ask, he jumped back and pointed in the direction of the light.

"Those men are in the vines!"

We all drew our weapons as Caspian and Edmund approached slowly, shining his light on each of them.

"Lord Revilian. Lord Mavramorn. Lord Argoz."

I held up my sword against one of their noses, gasping upon seeing it fog up. "They're still breathing!"

"So are they," Edmund trailed off and looked over at the table as Caspian widened his eyes. "They're under a spell."

"It's the food!"

Tavros dropped an apple that he was about to eat as Edmund shined his light to the center of the table. "It's the stone knife!"

"Aslan's table," William looked over at Edmund and Caspian. "Your swords!"

We put the swords on the table, counting only six.

"We're still missing one," I trailed off, but before I could continue, the blue star flew down towards us, mesmerizing everyone as she turned into a woman.