Concert.

After the concert, I was drained and needed some air. I signed a few autographs, took a few pictures and got the hell out of there.
I wanted to be big, huge. But for now, I was doing small gigs and yeah, they loved me, just as I knew they would.

I was outside taking a smoke break and noticed a man stumbling his way over to me. I just watched in amusement as he struggled his way through, maybe a fan? He finally made his way over to me, I couldn't get a proper look at his face because it was dark and all I could see was his long hair over his eyes and high cheekbones.

"Got a light?" He asked, his thick voice stunned me, but I got over it and lit his cigarette that was dangling in between his lips.

"Thanks doll", he said, immediately dragging on it and placing it between his fingers.

His voice sounded so familiar, like I've heard it before.

"You play pretty good", be complimented, leaning his way closer to me against a random car.

Then I saw him, my eyes grew wide and I dropped my cigarette when I realized who it was...

Johnny fucking Depp!!!

"Th- uh, Thank you, Mr.Depp", I said shyly, suddenly beginning to stutter.

In a panic, I reached over to get my cigarette that was probably dead because of the fall.

"Oh no, just Johnny. Say, you're in a group?" He asked, dragging a long pull, smiling politely.

Damn, those pearly whites.

"Uhm..." I trailed off, still bent over and I swear he was looking at something, and it wasn't the cigarette, it was my ass. I saw a smirk there somewhere.

"No, it's always been me", I replied, finally getting that damn cigarette in my hand.

"Ever considered joining one?" He asked, looking at me in all seriousness.

This question shocked me, why is Johnny Depp asking me this?

"I haven't really given it much thought".

"Hmm", he simply said, pulling another drag.

"What?" I asked, smiling.

"Just don't want all that talent to go to waste", he said, looking down at my boobs in a subtle manner, almost shyly.

"I assure you, it's not",I said.

The door nearby swung open and out came Alice Cooper, one of Johnny's ban mates. Holy shit! I loved that guy! I just stared in shock as he made his way to Johnny, and as soon as he did, he swiped Johnny's cigarette from his hand.

"Come on man", Johnny whined, rolling his eyes.

"Who's this pretty lady?" Asked Alice.

Did he just call me pretty!? Eeeee! Only one week in LA and it's been the best night so far!

"Hi, I'm Johanna", I greeted, offering my hands, yes, they were covered in tattoos. Sue me.

"Hey there, I'm-"

"Alice Cooper", I finished.

He gave me an impressed look, and then smiled at Johnny who smiled back.

"I'm a bit of a fan", I whispered, as if it were a secret.

"Figured", said Alice.

"Johnny, we're still doing that gig tonight or what?" He asked.

"Yeah I was just about to ask Johanna here if she wanted to join us", he said, turning to me with a hopeful smile.

Oooooh so that's what the conversation has been leading up to, Johnny sure knows how to beat around the bush.

"Of cause, I'd love that!" I beamed, my high pitched voice nearly deafening the two.

They both smiled and nodded their head.

"Okay! Let's do this!"

...
..
.

The night was insane, I felt the urge to just fucking SMASH a guitar but I had to control myself.

I know I know, I was beat an I had no energy to do another concert but Johnny gave me this special white powder that gave me all the energy in the world! I felt invincible!

"That was amazing, Johnny", I said, smiling as I reached over for an empty glass.

He smiled and leaned back in the black shiny limo.

"Good,I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. We could have many more nights like this you know", he suggested as he poured me some red wine.

My eyes lit up in awe an excitement. I could be a rockstar, a real one.

"We could, but..." I leaned in by his ear.

"I'm gonna need some more of that special powder, Johnny", I whispered seductively, placing my hand on his lap.

He looked down at my hand and smirked, whipping out a small bag of it.

"I may have an idea".

"Only if it's crazy".

He patted his lap telling me to lay down on my back, so I did. What he did next shocked me. He poured a straight line of cocaine on my boobs, bent down and sniffed it all.

I don't know why but it gave me a rush of adrenaline, I wanted more of that, I wanted more of him. He was like a drug, a drug I didn't want to stop using.

No, this is crazy, it's been one night. I'll probably never see him again, maybe it was all the cocaine that made him so cool, or is he always so cool? Damn it.

"Fuck..." He sighed, trailing off as he threw his head back.

"You should probably leave", he warned, looking at me.

"Why?" I asked, looking up at him, the angle being his sharp nose with white powder at the tip of it including  his top lip.

"I'll do things to you that I might regret in the morning, I get quite impulsive when I'm high", he explained, and as he did, I sat on his lap as I stared at the cocaine on his lips.

I wanted more...

"I won't be mad", with that said, I kissed his lips, making sure I got most of the cocaine along with me, I could see Johnny close his eyes.

Oh God thus felt so good, the rush, the drugs, the sex, well, not yet but I'm hoping there will be.