It's finally kicking in.

There we were, sprawled on the floor in the same place we never left. It was a mess, the weed and Molly made our bodies weak, it made me so horny and I personally didn't know what the guys were feeling. They were too tied and high to express how they felt.

I was on the floor, next to Johnny who had his eyes closed shut. Alice had gotten up seconds earlier and had returned with a blonde girl by his side.

"Johnnyyyy", I whined, shaking him awake.

Yeah, my needs came plummetting down on me like a meteor. I felt like I was gonna explode, I felt needy.

"Hmm", he answered, struggling to keep his eyes open.

"Alice disappeared with a blonde chick and my head hurts", I whined again, shaking him vigorously.

He groaned and turned to his side, trying to brush me off.

"We'll go soon, I just need to close my eyes for a while", he promised, covering his eyes with the back of his hand to block the light.

I heaved a sigh and turned off the light to ease this poor mans discomfort.

"Thank you, love",he said, I laid back down next to him, desperately searching for warmth and in conclusion, came to find that his back was the best option right this second.

He stiffened when I wrapped my arms around him from behind, making him turn around. I began to panic, shit, I didn't think this one through. Shit! shit! shit! what do I do!? I can't let go that'll be weird!!!

We were face to face, our noises were touching and my heart began to pick up speed. Holy shit, why did I do this!? I hate myself so much right now!! Someone kill me!!!

"If you wanted to have sex you coulda just told me", he whispered, his husky voice sent chills down my spine, I visibly gulped when he said that and I could see that he was clearly enjoying my pain.

I could see it by the smug smile on his face.

"Sorry", I said, removing my arms from around his warm body.

"No, it's okay. I like it", he said, placing them back around him.

I internally screamed when I felt his warm hands controlling mine.

"This is nice", I said, softly.

This place was cold, but his presence made it warm. His body and kindness made this place better than it originally was. The floor was uncomfortable, but his body made it soft. Something about Johnny made everything 10 times better.

"It is, I don't know about you but it's finally kicking in", he said, making my breath hitch.

"What is?" I asked, laying my head on his chest, his heart was beating abnormally fast but I didn't judge him because mine was as well.

"Everything", he responded.

My eyes grew, the main side effects of Molly was, well we all know what it is. It makes you incredibly and uncontrollably horny. So horny that you have no choice but to sort the problem out either by yourself or with whoever is closest to you. And that person was Johnny.

"What are you planning to do about it?" I asked, placing my hand on his beating chest.

"I wanna go home, maybe sort out the problem I don't know, I'll see how I feel when I'm home", he said, his voice monotone. Like he's never been in this situation before.

When he said "sort out the problem" my filthy brain imagined all sorts of things. I tried steering it to something pure but it refused to do so. All I could think of was the most unholiest of sins, and that was with Johnny.

"What about Alice?" I asked, looking up at him.

"He's a grown man, he has better things to do than lie on a cold floor don't you think?" He asked, caressing my cheek with his thumb.

It did nothing but make my urges grow stronger. But I didn't want to make anything weird or awkward, I don't know him well enough to make any sexual advances in any way. We're just friends as far as I know.

"Well than, Mr.Depp. You should be on your way I guess", I said, getting up. My heart breaking a bit.

I really didn't wanna be alone tonight, especially since all my senses are pretty much revoked from all those drugs.

He sat upright on his side and watched me grab my things in worry and sadness.

"You're leaving?" He asked, getting up and wiping the dust from his pants.

"Well yeah, you're going home, Alice went home. It only makes sense that I go home too, right?" I asked, waiting for him to answer.

"Yes, but. I- I was hoping I wouldn't be alone tonight",he admitted, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

I tried to hide my smile and calm my nerves, he informed me about half his plan, the part where he would "sort things out". It got me worried, excited, curious. He was a man with many surprises. You'll never know unless the time comes.

It got me all those things enough to stick around and see what happens, I wanted to go home so he could chase me and it was working. But I also wanted to go to his so I wouldn't be alone tonight, the Molly has taken a toll on both of us and it was up to either one of us to make the first move and have a magical evening as a result.

Who knows, it might go well or we might both get blue balled by ourselves and our stupid pride.

We'll see who is brave enough to take the first step.

"I didn't wanna be alone either, Johnny", I agreed, swinging my bag over my shoulder.

"My place then?" He asked, flashing a smile.

"Your place", I confirmed with a nod.