Depp residence.

We entered his home that was dimly lit and so cosey. He tossed his jacket on the ground and stared at it as if he hadn't planned on throwing it there. He shrugged his shoulders and threw himself on the couch, grabbing the mega pint of wine that was resting on the table.

What a weird man.

I stood there, waiting for him. I was his guest, I had to play by his rules. It's his house after all.

He looked at me and gestured to the spot next to him with a smile. I had my leather jacket over my arms since it was quite warm inside. Instead of throwing it on the ground, I just placed it down gently on the couch which Johnny noticed.

This made him smile.

"You're so gentle", he pointed out, drinking straight from the mega pint.

He noticed me staring and offered the gallon of wine which I rejected.

"Oh come on, I don't wanna drink alone", he said, pouting.

"Fine, just one glass".

4 glasses later.

"Watch out for the-"

I bumped into the mini table making the lamp fall over.
Johnny burst out laughing when he saw my shocked face. I wanted to apologize but my mouth wouldn't move or utter words, all it did was make giggling noises and snorting sounds.

"Oh God, you need to lie down, Johanna", said Johnny, coming towards me and placing  both his hands on my shoulders.

"Nooo, it's so early", I whined, throwing myself on him.

"It's 3 am, love", he said, pointing at the large clock on the wall.

"Oh dear, that's the time?" I asked, my voice coming out in a slur.

I was drunk and high, Johnny knew it, I knew it. But none of us cared. I was at my most valuable position, but I still didn't care. I didn't want the night to end, I didn't want the high to end.

Johnny laughed again and dragged me somewhere, my head hurt and I wanted to know where we were going.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked, my head beginning to spin.

"You don't look so well, Johanna. You need a warm bed and that's where I'm taking you", he informed, my head swayed side to side as he dragged me to another room.

If he were a stranger, I should be worried or scared, but he's not, he's Johnny Depp. He is the sweetest, most caring man I know and have come to know. So my subconscious brain already knows not to be worried, it knows I'm safe with him.

How is he still so normal after drinking and doing a few lines of blow? I don't get it, maybe he has a high tolerance level? Yeah, that must be it. That has to be it, right? Right!?

We finally got to the room and there was a lovely king sized bed, it looked so warm and comfy, I just wanted to drown myself in those soft blankets and never get out. My head hurt and I needed a nice, soft pillow to lay my head down.

As soon as he brought me close to the bed, I threw myself on top of it and shut my eyes, I could still hear Johnny's voice, he was saying something but I couldn't quite make out what he was saying.

"Will you be okay on your own? Do you want other clothes?" He asked, making his way to the door.

I nodded my head, my eyes were still closed as I hugged the pillow to my cheeks. It felt so warm, so soft, it felt like home.

"Okay, don't go anywhere",he warned.

"Okay..." I trailed off, my eyes still closed.

Minutes went by and I could hear ruffling and footsteps in the next room, Johnny was probably getting everything he needed for me. See, caring and we just met a few hours ago.

The door opened and I raised my head to see Johnny with a bunch of his clothes and other stuff. Like deodorant and even a towel. Woah, that's probably what all the racket was all about.

He looked so cute with all those things propped up in his face as his arms were wrapped around it.

"Figured you needed a shower, you did do 2 concerts after all, if you're okay with that", he said, setting everything down and sitting next to my legs.

I didn't even think of a shower, but now that he mentioned it, a shower sounds really fucking amazing right now. I imagined steaming hot water falling over my body, washing away the sweat and dirt that tonight has gathered.

Jesus, a shower sounds great.

I realized I had my eyes closed as I imagined the warm feeling, Johnny clicked his fingers in my face, waking me from my daydream.

"Oh, yeah. You're right, a shower would be amazing right about now. Thanks Johnny", I said, sitting up and looking through the things he brought.

It was all his clothes, a large sweater with a random painting on it and loose shorts. It had his scent and it looked so soft, I was tempted to stuff my face in it but that would probably look very weird on Johnny's side...yeah, very weird.

"Hey, no problem. My house is your house", he said, smiling.

"You don't know the Spanish for that huh", I said in amusement.

"No", he said, laughing.

...
..
.

There were no words to express how good that shower was, and how right Johnny was for giving me the idea. The hot water, the steam, the fresh feeling and fresh deodorant was just what I needed.

I stood there in front of Johnny, wearing his baggy yet comfortable clothes. He was laying on his stomach reading some book, he smiled when he noticed his clothes I was wearing. He shut his book and walked over to me.

"My clothes look good on you", he smirked, tugging on his shirt I was wearing cutely.

"They'd look better on the floor but oh well, you need your rest, maybe another time", he said, patting my shoulder.

He left the room, leaving me in shock to what he just said.