The hangover.

The sunlight pierced through my eyelids making me jolt awake. I looked to my left and then to my right, where was I? This looks like Johnny's house. Ugh god, why does my head hurt so badly? What happened last night?

I heard a slight snore making my eyes grow wide, I looked down and holy shit! It was Johnny Fucking Depp!

"Fuck! balls!" I yelled, causing Johnny to wake up, startled.

Please don't, please don't, please don't!

I looked under the cover and I was completely naked! Fuck!

"Did we-?"

"Uhu", I replied, wrapping the sheet around my body so I could leave as fast as I possibly could.

Last night was a drunken, stupid, messy, high mistake. Why did I let this happen? What possessed me to sleep with the most famous movie star to ever exist!?

Johnny sat there, completely baffled and in utter disbelief. He had his head in his hands and I got out of bed and slipped into one of his long shirts.

Silence.

There was nothing but silence as we both stared at the ground, still trying to comprehend or at least try to remember what happened last night. I came, that's for sure, I could feel the stickiness on the sheets. Eww.

"Did we-" he asked again.

"Yes Johnny!" I yelled, brushing my hair back in pure frustration. His slowness and stupidity wasn't helping anyone right now.

"What do we do now?" Asked Johnny, sitting on the side of the bed, wrapping the sheet around him.

Damn, that looked so sexy but now's NOT the time for observation!

"I don't know but what I do know is that I don't wanna lose an amazing friendship over this. We had a good thing going, Johnny", I said, walking over to his side and sitting down next to him.

"Maybe a little too good", he said, looking at his shirt I was wearing.

I slapped his arms playfully earning a genuine smile.

"But seriously, can people still be friends after something like this?" I asked, looking down at my hands.

"Of course we can, look..." He took both my hands in his.

"Things happen for a reason, maybe this was just a one time thing and a release that we both desperately needed", he explained, trying to ease my mind and telling me everything was gonna be okay.

But the truth was, it wasn't. I knew it wasn't.

"But what if those feelings come back again? What if it ruins what we have and I'll never be able to forgive myself", tears started rolling down my cheeks and then came the uncontrollable sniffs.

Johnny placed his arm around my shoulder and laid his head against my arm.

"It's already ruined, but that doesn't mean we have to stop what we have. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, Johanna", he said, squeezing my arm lovingly.

"You think so?"

"I know so", he reassured.

He made me smile, it's true, I'm sure we can still be really great friends after everything that's happened, just as long as we keep it in our pants for future reference.

"Just don't tell Alice about this, he'll bitch about it for weeks", he warned, rolling his eyes.

"Oh I won't, this stays between us".

"I know what else was between us", he winked.

"Johnny!"

"Sorry it was right there",he laughed, fleeing the room when he saw I was about to slap his arm again.

I rolled my eyes and got ready to take a well deserved shower.

...
..
.

"There's another concert in Brooklyn", said Johnny, stuffing his face with pancakes covered in syrup.

I was seated next to him enjoying mine as well, there was a huge smile on my face when he said that.

"What are the songs?" I asked, taking another bite out of my mouthwatering breakfast.

"Alice and I were thinking People who died, I'm pretty sure you know that song but do you know the chords?" He asked, getting up and collecting our empty plates.

Aww.

"That was delicious, thank you Johnny", I said, smiling gratefully.

He looked down at me as if he was awestruck. He made me feel so special, so loved and needed.

"Anytime", he said, taking the dishes to the sink and coming back to sit down.

"How do you know I know the song?" I asked.

"Who said our first encounter was coincidental, for all you know I may even be a fan, Jo Jo", he said, smirking.

My eyes grew, only my true fans know my stage name and he knew it, what!? Johnny Depp is a fan!! Oh my god! That explains all the staring and the gushing over me after the concert that night. Holy shit!
He could see how shocked I grew, making him laugh at me.

Then I remembered what he said, our encounter wasn't coincidental.

"So you've been following me?" I asked, my eyes wider than plates.

"Or I just had a good source", he said, smiling a goofy smile.

"Is it Rocky?" I asked, he one of my friends who always kept track of all my concerts and tours I've already been to.

"Maybe", he said, shrugging.

Ugh! This was killing me! How did he know I was gonna be there that night!? It was supposed to be a small event! I swear I'm gonna kill Rocky when I see that fucker. He can't just give out confidential information like that, if it weren't Johnny it could be any creep out there, I was furious!

"Are you okay? Look if this was out of line I'll back off. I know Rocky, he won't give out any information to randos. We're good friends", he explained, trying to calm me down.

What he said was true, Rocky isn't the type to just hand out information. He must really like Johnny to do him that favour. I heaved a sigh in relief.

"All good?" He asked, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, If it weren't for you Rocky woulda been in the ground by now", I said, giving him a smile. He smiled back in relief.

I still can't believe Johnny Depp is a fan of mine!