The "rebound guy".

Joey sat beside me as I looked down at my hands, something I do when I'm stressed. I was a lonely mess who has been rejected, not to mention by the most famous movie star and musician in the world. How nice.

Then, I felt Joey's arms wrap around me. It was nice and comforting, it sure did release some stress.

"Sometimes you just need a hug, no explanation, no words. Just a peaceful hug", he said, smiling as he continued hugging me.

My heart skipped a beat when he said that, it was working. His warmth and his kindness reminded me of Johnny and that amazing night we spent together. I got so engulfed in his warmth that I pulled him into a kiss and to my surprise, he kissed back.

His lips were soft and sweet, he moved his hand under my top and began massaging my breasts. I moaned through the kiss, this is what I need, I need to be made love to, properly, sweetly. It's been a while, after all the stress and concerts, I need to be in someone's arms.

His hands travelled down and he slipped his hand in my jeans and under my panty, he began massaging my clit gently, making me moan yet again.

We pulled away from the kiss for some air, I smiled at how good his fingers felt.

"Can I?"

I nodded my head as he began unbuttoning my jeans and slipping them off. Along with my underwear. He pushed me down on the bed and went down on me, his tongue rubbed against my clit in pure ecstasy. I threw my head back and enjoyed his tongue against me. I gripped his hair as he went faster.

Just like that, he came up and left me. Not letting me cum once.

Just as I thought, he was a fucking tease, he unzipped his pants and tossed it aside. As he entered, it hurt. For some reason, it wasn't as sweet as I thought it would be. He began thrusting, his form was so sloppy and inexperienced it almost disgusted me.

Was this because he was younger or because he wasn't Johnny? Or was Johnny the only person who knew how to pleasure a woman? Compared to Johnny, he was pathetic, he wasn't even trying.

After a few seconds, he came and collapsed next to me. What the fuck? Really? So much for rebound sex.

"Good night", he mumbled sleepily.

I rolled my eyes and turned  on my side. I tried falling asleep but fuck, I needed a release. This asshole just blue balled me.

So, I went in another room and got out the vibrator, this thing is like magic.
I turned it up to the highest level and pressed it against my clit, I threw my head back as I felt the pleasure through my entire body.

Fuck, this thing never let's me down, unlike some men. I pressed harder and moved it around all over my body and on my nipples, my back arched up and hot cum oozed out of me.

"Fuck", I cursed, breathing heavily. I was pleased and happy with that outcome, so I went back to bed where Joey was sleeping and cuddled him for the rest of the night.

...
..
.

Morning came and Joey was still next to me, oh god, I knew I was gonna regret this in the morning. Why? Well because he's my band mate, I work and pay for him. This will all just be so awkward when he wakes up. I don't even know why I latched onto him last night, he was so horrible in bed it was unbelievable.

I got up and got ready for the day, who knows what today will bring. It may be good, it may be bad, who knows. No one can ever tell with this kinda life.

Just then, the doorbell rang and I fastened my robe to answer the door.
I rubbed my eyes and fixed my messy hair, tying it into a bun. I opened the door and my mouth hung open.

What was Johnny doing here?

"Johnny?" I asked, looking at him in shock.

He looked like a mess, his clothes were all crazy and it looked like he hadn't slept in days.

"Please, come in", I said, making way for him to come through.

"Thank you", he said, coming in and taking a seat on the couch.

I poured both of us a glass of wine and handed it to him which he took gratefully.

"What are you doing here? I thought-"

"I hated how I left things that night, I was high and my emotions got the better of me. You of all people should know that that's not who I am. I'm better than that, I'm so sorry for how horribly I treated you, Johanna. I'm sorry for yelling at you, I'm sorry for swearing at you, I'm so sorry", he confessed, looking at me with tears in his eyes.

Everything he did before didn't matter anymore, I now knew that all that was his way of coping, or trying to cope. I knew that wasn't him, he was right, I knew him well enough to see that he wasn't himself that night.

"I know, you were going through a hard time, Johnny. It's okay, you don't have to apologize", I reassured, placing my hand on top of his.

"No I do, I've been a jerk to you and you didn't deserve any of that", he said, holding my hand.

"Johanna, there you are. I was looking-"

Joey came downstairs and saw Johnny Depp next to me, he got happy and excited while Johnny began to grow angry.

"Johnny let me explain-"

"I have to go", Johnny got up, took one last disgusted look at Joey and left my place, shutting the door. Hard.

"What was that all about?" Asked Joey.

"Oh shut up", I said, going after him, there's no way he's leaving like this.

No fucking way.