💙Chapter 9 - Dragonspine 💙

The next day, Nika slept the entire morning before waking up  late in the afternoon. She groaned as she rolled over since she was still sore from Rei tossing her around during training. She laid there for a few more moments before finally finding the strength to get up. When she did she stretched and made her way to her wardrobe to change. Afterwards she made her way towards Rei's room, she carefully knocked on her door and waited for her to answer. But there was no sound so she tried again calling out for Rei. Still there was no reply do she slowly opened the door and stepped in being careful as to not make any noise. Rei was nowhere to be found which Nika thought was kind of odd since she was always the last one to wake up. She figured her companion was upstairs making breakfast but before she could make her way to the kitchen she caught sight of a book that was left on the couch. She was awfully curious and wondered what was in it she knew that Rei would be mad if she went snooping around her room. Still she wondered what kind of secrets she could be writing about in there and decided to only take a peek. She flipped open the book ready to find some kind of secret only for her to see a drawing of a woman she had never seen before she had short hair, she was also dressed in some fancy looking Liyue attire, and there was something else that caught Nika's attention it seemed like she had wings. There were a few more drawings of this woman before they stopped and there were two drawings of another woman who seemed younger that the first. Nika closed the book and decided to stop flipping through before her companion caught her. She decided to leave Rei's room and quickly made her way upstairs towards the kitchen. She called out for Rei as she neared the kitchen but she still didn't get a reply. It wasn't until she entered the kitchen that she saw a note on the table. She picked it up before taking a quick glance at it, the letter was simple asking Nika to stay in her realm until she returned. She also advised Nika to stay away from her garden and to go take a walk in the place she had made for her in her realm. Nika placed the note back before making herself something to eat as she wondered where Rei had run off to. She decided to check out the place Rei had made for her once she finished her food, although, while she had been advised to stay here she wanted to go find Rei. She then made her way towards the other side of the realm, opposite of the garden as the rest of the letter had instructed her to do. She enjoyed the scenery in Rei's realm as she walked, everything was so peaceful similar to the world outside.  Once she finally made it to where she was supposed to be NIka was in awe at the place in front of her, this entire place was made to look like her home.