Chapter 1 : Here comes Bella

(Bella's p.o.v )
Hey I'm Bella and I love football so I tried out for the team. It was amazing. Even better I made it . I didn't think the boys liked me at first but they started to . I am dating a guy who was so cute and funny. His name is Kyle. It was the third week I have been on the football team and I think Troy and them are warming up to me . I was so happy to have everything I wanted .
(Troy's p.o.v )
Tonight is going to be our first game . Bella was playing QB and I was wide receiver we were winning . There was 4 min. left in the game . We were winning by 14 . At the end of the game we went out to celebrate our win. When we were there we decided to say the worst thing that happen to us .

(Bella's p.o.v )
It was my turn and I said my dad die 7 years after I was born . They all said sorry for that . I said hey we came her to celebrate not cry someone else go .
( Troy's p.o.v )
I felt bad for Bella . When it was my turn I said a girl took my spot on the football team. I saw Bella get mad . She started to run out . When she turned around I saw her crying . She started to run faster when she saw me. She then ran into the street . I saw her just stand there waiting for herself to be ran over . I jumped and push her out of the way . I asked her if she was ok ?
( Bella's p.o.v )
I was waiting for a truck to hit me. When I felt someone push me out of the way. It was Troy he asked if I was ok I said I'm fine thanks. He said why did you run into the streets. I said I didn't want the guys to see me cry . Why were you going to cry ? I said I thought of when me and my dad played together .