Chapter 6 :the game then ........ Trella is coming

(Bella's p.o.v )
It has been two weeks since the incident with Trevor and it was time to play the Cobras . The whole day I was so scared I didn't know what to think. I didn't want to lose against them . The game was in 1 hour and I was still soooooo scared . I started walking to school when Trevor girl friend Tara walk over and said . You playing football please I have seen a tree play faster than you . I saw so mad but I just said if I'm so bad why haven't we lost a game yet . She just turned around and walk way but stop for a minute to say because your a girl so no guy wants to hurt you . I just kept walking to school without looking back . At school Troy asked me why do you look like you just went through a storm? I said because I am so scared about tonight I don't want to lose . Troy then grabbed my arm then told Sawyer & Newt to come to the locker room . Troy lets go and tells me to stay will he talks to Sawyer & Newt .

(Troy's p.o.v )
Newt , Sawyer listen Bella is really scared about tonight so I think we should help her . Newt whispered something in Sawyers ear after I finish. (What Newt said - Sawyer I think Troy has feelings for Bella because he never does this for any of us .) I then saw Sawyer shack his face yes . I asked them what he said forgetting Bella was still here . I turned around to see Bella standing by us . What did you want. She said crossing her arms. Oh right we think you need a little more confidence so we thought w- right then I was interrupted by Newt yelling he thinks I have a crush on Bella . What ?!?!?!Did you just say what I thought you said .!.!.! No ?!?!.... Newt said in a really scared voice . Why would you think that ?!??... Because you never want to help the guys to get more confidents and you were sooooo mad when Trevor kissed Bella . I help the guys and of course I was mad he just kiss her with out asking and she didn't even want to go on a date him . Oh ok ?!?... Sawyer said in a sarcastic voice . What ever we better to class . Hey wait were did Bella go she after you said I hope the guys and of course I was mad he just kissed her . Oh well bye see ya later .

(Bella's p.o.v )
I can't believe they kept talking about me when I was right there . Oh well I guess the most surprising thing is they said Troy liked me. Well I guess I better go head to class . After class it was almost the end of the day and I was preparing for the game. I couldn't wait for the game so we could beat the cobras. We have an hour left until the game and I was very nervous still wanted to play but still very nervous. My last class was over and it was time for the game. When the game started we all lined up and we didn't play that made us get a touchdown right off the bat . Trevor was defense . He was not happy that you are caught the ball in the end zone when we got the touchdown. So then he asked his coach if he could play up front . They were 20 seconds left in the game it was tied 7:7 . True me to run the past about using the ends and he got it to that was a touchdown we won the game 14 to 7. We all went to hang out to celebrate our victory . while we were there the cobras walked in Trevor wasn't with them apparently he was kicked off the team . The Keruskin over to me and said great play at the end we would've never done that . The day after the game we all we do the water park for a retreat (so did the cheerleaders ) . The girls all stay in room while the boys will see you in another. It was a three-week retreat if it was the best retreat I've ever been to .