Chapter 8: the truth comes out

Troy's p.o.v )
Later when my brother was asleep we played tell the truth . When it landed on me Bella asked me what was they bravest thing you did . I then said push you out of the way of the truck. It was my turn to ask Sawyer a question so I said who do you like ? He said as a friend . No as a crush . Pe- he started but stopped knowing she was right there . Sawyer you have to . He then said pepper as fast as he could . Me ?!?.!.?!.... Pepper said. Pepper it is your turn . Ok , um Sofia who is your crush ? No one. (Sofi) newt , why do you try to be romantic around me ? I don't know I just guess I like you. Ugh no you don't , even if you do remember this I don't like you. (Newt) Bella,who would you kiss in this room to save your life.

(Bella's p.o.v )
Do I have to answer that ? Yes . (Ok so now I want Troy to leave the room). Sofi , Pepper can we talk to you . Pepper and Sofi said fine but then you have to answer . Just then when I opened my mouth the words I think I like Troy just popped right out and peppers mouth dropped . Sofi then ran over to Troy grabbed his arm and pulled him over by us.

Conversation b-Bella t-Troy s-Sofi p-pepper
T: what do you want Sofi
S:I think I will let Bella tell you , Bella
B:pepper stop her .
P: from what helping you .
T: what is it ?!!?...
S: Bella l-
B: Sofi !!!!!
P: Sofi was saying that Bella li-
B:pepper , why can't you two leave it alone
P&s-because you like T-
T: you like me
B: no they are joking
S: enough Bella tell him it's true
B: fine, Troy I like you a little .
S:come on pepper I think they need to talk
P:your right
T: can we go outside
B: yeah
T: why didn't you tell me
B: wait why did you just ask me why I didn't tell you the one this is about.
T: ok so I may have liked you ever since we "dated "
B: really is that why you got mad when Trevor flirted with me.
T: I guess , we better go back inside
B: ok
END OF THE CONVERSATION

(Bella's p.o.v )
When we got back inside everyone was staring at us. What ?!?!.?.. Then Sofi and Pepper crabbed my arms to see what happen . So are you to dating. Pepper asked . No I don't think. When they were talking to me Sawyer and Newt were talking Troy .

CONVERSATION t-Troy s-Sawyer n- Newt
S&n:what happen
T: what do you mean
N:you like Bella and she likes you
T: yah so
S: are you dating
T: do we have to be
N: no , but you should
T: listen we are not dating
S&N: yeah ok
END OF CONVERSATION

(Bella's p.o.v )
What just happen !?!..!?!.. Did I just tell Troy I liked him ; and he said he liked me .?!??. I wish that this never happened. Bella snap out of it . I heard Pepper say. What ?!??. You your day dreaming. Oh right . Anyway back to the game . Bella I believe it was your turn. Sawyer said . I asked you who you would kiss in this room to save your life? Newt said. Right ugh ............. I guess ...i have to say .....Troy. Then do it . Someone said . I looked around to see who said that but it seemed that everyone else was looking also .

__________________________________________________________________________________SORRY FOR THE CLIF HANGER BUT I RAN OUT OF IDEAS SO COMMET PLEASE