Chapter 5 : who do you think you are.

(Trevor's p.o.v )
Ok you list me Troy you and her are done for so she is going to go on a date with me . Hold up I ain't your girl ! Bella said angrily . Um ok we'll see you tonight girl friend. Oh one more time and you're dead meat . Bella said madder then ever . Listen I am the hottest guy ever so you are the one I choose to be my girlfriend . Oh that is not how this work . Bella was so close to punching me so hard my grand kids were going to feel . Until Troy stopped her and whispered in her ear let it go. Coach then said my name to come do the tryout thing .

(Bella's p.o.v )
Why did you stop me I was so close . I know but you would have gotten suspended and wouldn't be able to play. Troy replied . Fine but when I have that " date" I'm kicking his butt . Go right ahead. After football I had to go on my "date" but good news he didn't make the team ! Hey Bells you ready to go? Sure . On the "date" the team came to the restaurant that we were at !!!!! 😃 Trevor was mad he thought this was all Troys idea .
(conversation between Troy & Trevor )
Trevor : really you had to come!?!
Troy : of course we did this is our spot .
Trevor : get out you just want to spy on Bella . So then you can make sure she likes you .
Troy : or maybe I just want to hurt you.
Trevor: go right ahead see how much Bella likes you then .
( End of conversation)
(Troy's p.o.v )
After he said that he turned towards Bella and kissed her . I ripped him off of her . Bella then got up and kicked him were it hurts . He then fell to the floor . She turned towards me and gave me a hug .While this hole thing happen the team was in the arcade . She let go and walked over to the arcade .
(Bella's p.o.v )
I was so mad when Trevor kissed me😡. After I hugged Troy for helping me I saw Pepper & Sofia walk to the arcade . When they saw me they stopped because they saw a little tear in my eye . Hey you ok Bella ? Yeah I'm fine just then Sawyer walked over .
(Bella's & Sawyer con. )
Sawyer : hey Bella were you crying ?
Bella : no I'm fine . Hey do you guys want to go out for ice cream
Everyone: of course
(Bella's p.o.v )
Later at the ice cream parlor Trevor and the Cobras came in. Hello Trevor nice to see you again . I said very sarcastic tone . I was thinking the same thing. He said in the same tone . What ever did you come to say we never finished our "date" because if you did so sorry not interested . No we came to just say you maybe a girl but it don't mean we ain't going to crush you. Trevor said crossing his arms . Ok then I guess it will be even more fun beating you . Sofia came up to Trevor and said I'm not on the team so you can't hurt me but I can hurt you so um watch out . Ooh I'm so scared , like you can hurt me . Trevor as Sofia cracked her knuckles . Oh you better be cause you know what I'm done talked I'm just going to show you. Just then she grabbed his arm and twisted it . She then said how tough am I know . She let go and said I can hurt you even more if you don't stop . Trevor then grabbed Newt and push him to the floor the took my arm and trough me into the wall it hurt at first but it went away really quick. Sawyer went up to him and said , it's not ok to trough girls around . I got up and flipped three of the Cobras he said to stop when I got to him . Whats wrong you can't be beaten by a girl ? I said in a weird tone . No I just needed to this first he grabbed me and kissed me again Troy pull him away then put him in a chokehold for 30 sec. Pepper then dump some ice cream on Trevor .