Chapter 2 : the news

(Bella's p.o.v )
It was time for school when Sofia & Pepper came in . Bella are you ok ? Sofia asked . Fine why ? Look you almost got hit till Troy saved you. Pepper said. Look I'm fine now can we go to school . At school Ace came on saying Troy and I are together since he saved me . I looked at Kyle and said its not true . He said he didn't believe me. So I said fine you don't believe me then we are through . I ran to my lock-her or cry.

(Troy's p.o.v )
I looked over to see Bella running away crying the I saw Kyle . I wanted to tackle him so bad . I ran after her to see if she was ok . When got in there she was on the ground crying . I told Pepper & Sofia to come help . When they got there they told me to leave .
( Sofia's p.o.v )
When I saw Bella and herd what happened I flipped out I walk up to Kyle and said listen close Troy just saved Bella's life and you don't believe that they are not dating . Do you think Bella would lie the day after she almost die . I saw Kyle about to speak but I cut him off and said if it was true Bella would have came up to you and say hey I think we should take a break because I think I might like someone else and this gives you the chance to date Andy. When I was done I said he could talk . But he just went to see Bella .
(Bella's p.o.v )
Pepper was in the lock-her with me when Kyle came in. Kyle said can I talk to you alone . (Troy is not in there ) Yeah sure . Hey I'm sorry Sofia explained what happen . Kyle said to me as he hugged me . I said it was ok but I needed to be alone for awhile . He said that was ok . I was getting ready to go home I saw Troy come over to see if I was ok . Yeah I'm fine .
(Troy's p.o.v )
I was going to see if Bella was ok and if she was mad at Kyle . She said she wasn't mad and that they aren't dating for awhile.