Chapter 7 : hurt

(Bella's p.o.v )
When we got back from the retreat and it was time to go back to practice. During practice we were doing this play were Troy had to do a fake and then I had to pass the ball to him in the in the end zone . He took too long for the fake so sawyer tackled me and dislocated my arm. The coach took me to the doctors while the team kept practicing. The next day when I came back everybody was surprised to see me in a sling they didn't think it was that bad. Sawyer was So sad because he knew it was all his fault but it really wasn't his fault . He kept saying he was sorry when I told him it was okay I forgive him even though it wasn't his fault. Troy then walked over to me after practice he said he should've made the run faster so then it wouldn't have happened. I told him it was okay but he still said it was all his fault when I told him if he didn't stop I would be mad at him . After practice coach called me into his office and said that there may have to be a few changes in line up and I hope you can help Troy become a better QB . I said okay and walked back to my locker to get my homework .Troy said he'll help me carry it home since I couldn't really do it .
(Next day )
-Conversation between Bella and her doctor -
D- your arm should be better in a week because it was just your shoulder
B- so I should be able to play next weeks game
D- um no you may not because I want to see you on Friday night same time as the game to take your cast off
B- what do you mean I don't need a cast
D- well there is a bone in your shoulder that if moves it can break your arm
B- how
D- from when you fell on it
B- ok but when do I get the cast
D- now if it's ok with mom
Mom-yes we can get it now
END OF CONVERSATION
(At school the next day)
(Pepper's p.o.v )
Bella , why do you have a cast ? Oh um I just need it for my shoulder . Bella said. She was done talking then Troy walked to us and asked the same thing I did Bella said it's just my shoulder I'm not aloud to move it so I need a cast okay!

(Bella's p.o.v )
Today everyone has been helping and asking me what and I just want it to be done . At the end of the day Troy walked me home since he didn't live that far . We were 4 houses away from mine when he stopped . I asked him what was wrong and he looked up from his phone and said his mother asked if he and his brother stay over a friends house . I said we can ask my mom if you can stay at my house ? He just said ok but if she says no I have to ask Newt cause Sawyer is at his aunts . We got to the house and I asked my mom she asked for how long because we are going on vc in 4-5 days . He said about 2 ,3 the most . She said ok but any longer you might have to find some place else or come with. Ok . Go get your stuff . Yes miss.Dawson and thank you Troy said . Troy came back with his stuff and brother . Bella I have to go to diner for work ok so be good . My mom said leaving the house. So what do you want to do . Just then I got a text from
my mom saying she wasn't going to be home till tomorrow night. I texted back ok . Then got a text from Sofi and pepper asking if they can come over . I said sure. I then told Troy and he said can I invite Newt and Sawyer . I thought Sawyer wasn't home no he is I just can stand how smelly it is around his farm . Fine . Later that night troys brother was asleep so we played spin the bottle . It was my turn ( truth or dare spin the bottle ) it landed on Troy . So I asked him who he thought were the three hottest girls in school . He said Pepper , Sofia , and you . I. Blushed a little then turned around to see Troy's little brother a wake . He said he need a drink so I help him of course I needed help so Troy helped me . After he got his drink Troy took him to bed I came to to tell him were things are and if he needed help ask any of the people downstairs. Then walked back to our friends who were talking about us. On the way back I tripped and Troy caught me . I said thanks then sort of hugged him . Then I took a step back and looked in to his eyes. I turned and started walking again he followed.

(Troy's p.o.v )
I thought we were going to kiss right then right there but we didn't . I followed Bella back to our friends thinking about why she stopped from kissing me . I mean I am Troy . WAIT WHAT I forgot to say THE TROY not Troy . I think I like her I have never done that before even for Destiny my X-girlfriend. When we got back she pulled pepper and Sofi aside and tell them what happened. When they America back Sofi said we should watch a movie. I suggested a horror movie but Bella said no so I said just hold on to someone when scared . She said fine . Sofi whispered in her ear " he wants to cuddle with you " then Bella gave her a mad face. During the movie Bella was sitting by me . It was a scary part and she crapped my arm . She was getting tired and laid her head down . The movie was over and we all laid in Bella's room. ( my brother was in the spare room across the hall ) . We were all talking and playing games . We all were tired so we went to bed I slept on the bed with Bella and Sofi at the edge of the bottom of the bed ; Sawyer laid on the floor with pepper and newt . Bella laid her head on my shoulder . When she was asleep I played with her hair. Then feel asleep . In the morning while me and Bella were asleep everyone else was downstairs watching tv while newt made pancakes . Sofi came back up stairs to get something and saw us sleeping . She asked if everyone seen Bella and I sleeping by each other. After that they all came to look. (Later) When I woke up Bella was gone so I went downstairs. I smell pancakes. When I turned I saw Bella talking to Sofi .

Con. (B-Bella s-Sofi p- pepper)
P-You and Troy are so cute
S-Bella you have to tell me what happened .
B- nothing I just feel asleep
S- so you didn't feel him playing with your hair
B - no all I remember is falling asleep on his shoulder
S - when I came in your head was on his chest .
B- nothing happened and I don't have feelings for him.
P-Bells you like him and you know it to
B- listen I don't like him ok
S-so if I asked him if he liked you you wouldn't be sad if he said no.
B- I wouldn't be sad
S-so I can
B- go ahead
S- I am
END OF CONVERSATION

(Bella's p.o.v )
I saw Sofi go up to Troy and asked him if he liked me .

Con. (T-Troy s-Sofi )
S-Troy do you have a crush on Bella
T-why and no
S- because I see the way you look at her and talk to her
T- what do you mean
S- Troy you like her and I think she likes you .
T-She likes me
S- I think but don't tell her.
T- y I want to ask her
S- why do you like her
T- no, and fine I would tell
END OF CONVERSATION

(Bella's p.o.v )
When Sofi came back over she said that Troy said he didn't like me but she could tell lying . After we talked for a while we ate some pancakes. I had to get a little help to cut my pancake . After we finished we watched some shows . While we were watching I got a text from my mom that she would be home tomorrow at 9ish because her plane was canceled . So I asked if they wanted to stay again . They all said sure .