Chapter 10: Just a dream to reality

(Bella's p.o.v )
I woke up on the couch with an ice pack on my head. I looked around to see Pepper & Sofi waiting for me to wake up . I asked what happened . They said that I was walking down the stairs and fell from slipping on a toy . I asked when it happened . They said when you came back from helping Troy's brother . So we didn't play truth or dare last night . No . Why? Oh ugh no reason . Bella what was your dream about ? Sofi asked suspiciously . Nothing just us playing truth or dare . Yeah okay. Sofi said in a sarcastic voice. So um what did I miss ? Nothing much , but it seems we missed your dream cause it seemed like you told someone you liked them . Sofi said not letting it go. Listen how bout I tell you tonight when the boys are over newts. So you like one of them . Pepper said . You will fined out tonight. SO YOU DO . Do what I heard a Troy's voice say . Oh um nothing .

LATER THAT NIGHT

(Bella's p.o.v )
Ok so my dream was about as playing tell the truth or something like that; and I told Troy I had a crash on him . I said to Pepper & Sofi . You like Troy . Said Pepper. Then I said be quite Troy's brothers still here . Ok , back to the point you like Troy ?.!?.!? Yes , maybe, no , I don't know. Ok slow down it is an easy question do you have feelings for Troy ? Sofi said .

MEANWHILE AT NEWT'S

(Troy's p.o.v )
Sawyer , Newt I have to tell you something . What ? Sawyer said . First you have to promise you will never tell another living soul . Ok , man it must be big . Newt said . Ok , so last night I had a weird dream that someone told me they liked me and I said I like you to but weird thing was the girl who said that was Bella . Wait , what , you think Bella likes you ,,,,,,, wait you like Bella ? No, maybe , I don't know . Troy do you like Bella ? It's an easy question , don't think just say yes or no . Newt said . Yes .

(Bella's p.o.v)
Troy's little brother walked in the room when Pepper said say yes or no . Say yes or no to what ? Oh um a to play truth or dare. I said very scared . Oh ok , oh and my mom said she will be back tomorrow . Ok , oh and is there something you need ? Oh right never mind. Ok .

THE NEXT DAY

(Bella's p.o.v )
Troy's brother was packed up and in the car to go home while Troy and I still gathered his stuff . Then I heard him say Bella there is something I have to tell you. What ? Well you see I like ...... yogurt. I know Troy now seriously what ? Ilikeyou . What ? I like you. Really . Yes . Well in that case I have to tell you something. What ? I like you to .

THE END