Champer 4 : lies turn into the truth or do they

(Troy's p.o.v )
I got scared and yelled Bella and I are dating . DATING !?!?!? Our friends all said at the same time . Yeah me and Bella are dating . The bell finally rang . We then headed to lunch . I sat by Bella because of our friends . Hey Bells . Hey Troy what up . Nothing , you . Same. Lunch was over and it was time for our last period . I was glad we didn't have football practice today.

( Bella's p.o.v )
Yeah school is over but I need to talk to Troy about us " dating " . I turned the corner and saw Troy standing by his locker. Hey Troy . Hey Bella listen I didn't mean to say we were going out I just got scared . It's fine but we have to break up by Friday. Ok Troy ? Yeah we'll to it tomorrow . Troy said . Great so see you tomorrow ex-fake boyfriend. Ha ha Bella very funny .

(Troy's p.o.v )
When I got home I texted Bella because we needed to discuss who is breaking up with who . Bella replied you can break up with me. Yeah but people will think I'm being mean to you. Ok then I break up with you and you go back to being The Troy. Fine then it's settled.

(NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL )

(Bella's p.o.v )
You ready Troy . Yeah break up with me. Ok . Hey Troy can we talk . Yeah sure Bells . I think we should break up . What why is it because I am The Troy. Yeah sure lets go with that . Bye Troy . Hey Bella you and Troy did not last that long . Trevor said (new kid) . Yeah it just wasn't right . So how has your first day been ?

( Trevor's p.o.v )
Good hey do you know when football tryouts are ? Bella then said tomorrow. Why you thinking of trying out. Um yeah for kicker . We'll see you tomorrow Bella. Bye Trevor.

(Troy's p.o.v )
I was mad when I saw Trevor flirting with Bella wait what did I just say . Hey Trevor so do you think you're going to be trying out for football ? A maybe see you Troy . Oh I don't think you are going to be able to. What ? Oh I just said hope you make it. Thx I guess. It was the day of tryouts and Trevor was sitting next to Bella at lunch . I wanted to push him away . I know he is using Bella to get in our heads he was a cobra . He came here to make the team then leave when we played them . Hey Bella can I talk to you ? sure .

(Bella's & Troy's con. )
Bella -isn't that Trevor kid on the cobras ?.!?.
Troy - yes . Do you think couch knows ?
Bella- I hope ! . ! . !
(Bella's p.o.v )
Couch Trevor is on the Cobras . I know he is not aloud to tryout but act like he is. Ok but why? So then I'm following the rules . I have to let everyone tryout . Oh ok.

(LATER AT FOOTBALL )
( Bella's p.o.v )
Ok so you all got the plan . Yeah of corse we do . Hey Trevor good luck . Thanks Bella hey listen before you go would you like to go out with me . Um Trevor that's sweat but I can't because if you make the team we will have to break up. No we don't please . Hey what's going on here . Troy said walking over . Oh nothing . Hey Troy how did you ask out Bella . Trevor asked . I um I just did . Oh ok and at that time were you both on the team . Yes I think . So then why wouldn't you go out with me Bella ? Hold up what he asked you out ? When did this happen . Non of your business . Ok listen up you It is my business because Bella is my QB and I got her back .