Mine- Aonung

‼️mention of blood‼️

"Ow my ear! Let go!"

I roll my eyes at the boys fighting in the sand. I hear kiri giggle at the sight causing a small smile to form on my lips. "That's enough!" I say trying to get their attention. They ignore me continuing to hit each other. I straighten my face. "Stop!" I scream causing all of them to look straight at me stopping all their movements.

I look at them angrily. I step towards the group before grabbing Neteyam and Lo'ak harshly throwing them behind me with kiri. "If you ever touch my sister again I'll beat the shit out of you myself." I say through gritted teeth to Aonung.

He simply stares back at me not once breaking eye contact. I let out a deep breath I didn't realize I was holding. I turn my body towards my siblings before tearing my eyes from his. "Let's go." I say deeply to the boys grabbing them by their upper arms causing them to groan.

I pull them behind me closely before I spot our father. "Y/n please don't." Lo'ak says desperately. I keep my my eyes glued to our dad before we reach him. I throw the boys at him. "They're your problem now." I say simply before walking away. "Dad we didn't do anything." I hear Lo'ak insist as Neteyam sighs.

I walk away from the group with kiri hot on my tail. Come on y/n, you know they meant well." Kiri says to me softly. I roll my eyes a scoff leaving my lips. "They are like babies. No control over themselves." I say harshly. I see her look down. I sigh.

"I'm sorry kiri. I'm just tired of them messing with us." I say quietly. She looks at me. "You should talk to Aonung." She says with a tone I don't understand. I scoff again. "Why? It's not like he's going to listen." I say looking at her. "Maybe he will." She says a smirk playing on her lips. "Besides, you need to apologize for threatening him. You know dad will get pissed if he finds out." I sigh nodding slightly. She's right.

I walk to the beach knowing that's where him and his friends will be. Sure enough they ride up on their Ilu. "Aonung!" I shout to him. His head snaps in my direction before he rolls his eyes turning back to his friends. I know this bitch did not. I walk towards them starting to get ticked off. "Aonung." I say this time more seriously.

He looks at me again before sighing and getting out of the water. "What do you want freak?" He says in a bored tone. I look at him in his pale blue eyes. Freak. My eyes harden at the word. "Don't call me a freak." He chuckles. "But you are a freak. Look at your arms, your tail." He laughs loudly. "Everything about you is" I cut him off with a punch to the jaw.

"Don't. Call. Me. A. Freak." My voice laced with anger and hate. His eyes meet mine and widen. I sigh. "I came here to apologize to you. Clearly this was a mistake." I say before walking towards my home leaving him in the sand watching me walk away.

~back at the hut~

Eclipse has fallen and I walk inside seeing my mother and father speaking with lo'ak. "What we're you thinking?" Dad shouts at my brother. "I'm sorry sir." Was his only response. Jake sighs. "Dismissed." He says holding his head in his hand rubbing his eyes in annoyance.

Lo'ak walks toward the door causing me to follow. "Lo'ak, what happened?" I say in confusion. "Just leave it y/n." He says with a defeated tone. I sigh and put my hand on his shoulder. "Tell me what troubles you brother." His eyes meet mine.

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

"Y/n! Wait!" Lo'ak calls to me. My anger boiling so hot I feel it inside of me. His words going in one ear out the other. Aonung. I spot him walking through the village only stopping when my hands meet his shoulder shoving him to the floor. His wide eyes meeting my angry ones.