Stranger - kiri

Y/n POV

I hear the sound of the horn that is blown when there are visitors. My eyes shift between my friend Tsireya and the sound. "Nong." "Follow." She waves her hand becoming me to follow her. We swim to shore in time to greet the Na'vi.

My eyes flow over the group. "Toruk Makto." Tonawari says walking from the crowd. My eyes watch the man intently. He is legend. "We seek uturu." He says. "Uturu?" Ronal asks weaving through the family. She grasps their thin tails.

She reaches the eldest daughter grabbing her hands. "They have demon blood." Ronal shouts holding her wrists showing her human like hands. The clan gasps and my eyes narrow on the two. "They are not real Na'vi." Ronal says. "Yes we are!" The girl says.

My eyes meet hers as she has an upset look. Ronal finds her way back to Tonawari's side. He looks to her for approval causing her to nod. "You may stay. We will teach them our ways. They will be like babies." He laughs. "Welcome Jake sully." He reaches a hand out to Jake who takes it greatfully. "Thank you brother." He says.

"My children will show you to your hut and teach your children." Tonawari says motioning to in our direction causing me to move away from the pair. "Y/n you will join them." He says not looking at me. I breath out returning to my spot by Tsireya. I notice one of the forest boys looking at her smiling.

I nudge her and look to him. Her eyes follow mine and she giggles as he looks away. "He's cute." I say teasing her. "Hush!" She gasps hitting my arm causing me to laugh. "Come we will show you to your hut." I say motioning the family to follow as my friends and I lead them there.

We walk along the woven path through the village. I turn back to see the little forest girl jumping instead of walking. I smile leaks onto my face at her joy. My eyes catch those of the other forest girl. I nod my head to her in acknowledgment. My head faces forward once again as we come to their hut.

"This will be where you stay." Tsireya says to the family. "Thank you." Jake sully says. "It's no problem, we will let you get settled." I say motioning the pair to follow. Tsireya and anoung follow behind me.

Once away from the family I start to laugh quietly causing Tsireya to look at me. "What is funny?" She asks. "You really like the sully boy." I smile walking past her . She gasp running to me grabbing my arm as we walk. "No I do not." She says sternly. I giggle and look at her. "Sure." I say.

~later~

Me and my siblings lay on the beach watching as the sparks of our small fire float into the air. I sigh contently before hearing a rustle in the bushes behind us causing me to turn slightly. "Did you hear that?" I ask looking to my siblings. "Hear what?" Anoung asks. I shake my head as i stand slowly walking towards the noise. 

I push past the bushes and branches to see the sully girl standing behind a tree. I chuckle. "You can come out stranger." I call out. A second later she steps out from behind the tree with an emberassed look on her face. "I'm sorry." she says quietly. "No need to be sorry. Kiri right?" I ask. "Yes." she says looking to me. "Come." I say waving her over as I begin to walk towards the beach.

Kiri slowly follows behind. I quickly find myself back in my spot on the beach. My siblings watch with cautious eyes as the sully girl sits down. "What is she doing here?' Anoung asks with slight disgust. I shoot him a warning glance causing him to hush.

I look to Kiri. "Why did your family come here?" I ask looking to her. Her eyes shift before she takes a deep breath. "The sky people destroyed my home. We were forced to find shelter in the caves, we fought them. Over and over again." Tears well up in her eyes before she continues. "They have been after my dad for many years. Then," She trails off.

I look to my siblings as we all share a curious glance. "Then what?" Tsireya asks. Kiri looks to her before sighing. "They've put themselves into avatar bodies like my dad. They are like us now. We hoped that us leaving would protect our clan." She finishes. "What if they come here?" Anoung asks slightly worried. 

We all look to each other in silence. "If they come here then we will defeat them. They are the strangers." I look to Anoung and Tsireya. " Not the sullys." I say as they nod. We fall back into silence as our thoughts are all the same.

What if they come here?