Our place- Lo'ak

"Y/n!" My sister Tsireya calls to me loudly. My head shoots in her direction. I see her with Aonung and the new forest Na'vi. I smile before walking towards the beach.

Tsireya runs up to me and squeezes me with all her strength. I groan making her let go immediately to look at me. "Damn Tsireya." I laugh causing her to laugh as well. I look towards the small group and gesture hello.

"We were all about to go swimming. Will you join us?" Tsireya asks. My eyes drift amount the group and my eyes land on one of the forest boys. He smiles shyly at me giving me a small wave. I giggle at the sight before nodding to my sister. "Great! This is Neteyam, kiri, tuk, and Lo'ak." She says excitedly before she happily takes my hand and begins running towards the water causing everyone to follow.

I laugh as she dives into the water with me right behind her. I spot my ilu and grab her harness pulling my self up. She makes a clicking noise making me smile warmly to her.

We swim to the top to see everyone already there. "We don't know this finger talk. We don't know what your saying." Neteyam says to Tsireya. "I will teach you." She responds softly. Aonung floats up. "You are not good divers. Maybe good at swimming through trees but." He says earning a slap to the head from our sister. I laugh as Aonung glares at her. His glare shifts to me causing me to laugh harder.

Swim. I think to my ilu making her swim out into the reef. I turn around and see everyone grabbing an ilu and following. We swim under and see lo'ak in the water. We go to him and i offer him a hand which he happily takes. He places his hands on my waist securing himself and causing tingles where his hands are.

I smile before taking off causing his grip to tighten slightly. I smile before going back to the top so he can breathe. "That was awesome!" He laughs while trying to catch his breath. I giggle at his excitement. "Do you want to see something even better?" I ask him. His eyes snap to mine before he has a huge smile on his face. "Hell yeah!" I laugh. "Hold on." I say before diving back into the water.

I take him around the coast to a small hot spring I found a few years ago. It has beautiful nature and animals. Not to mention the view is outstanding. "Wow." He says in amazement as we go under trees that act as a large canopy. Colorful birds fly around us singing a bright tune.

I climb off of my ilu and onto the rocky shore. "Come." I say extending a hand to him. He takes it and I pull him towards me tripping over myself slightly. He chuckles holding my hand so I won't fall. A blush spreads across my cheeks making me embarrassed. "Come." I say again quickly before walking away fast.

I reach the tree line and wait till he's with me. I smile to him once he reaches me and slowly pull the curtain of ivy hiding the spring. His eyes widen in astonishment before slowly walking in. "This is beautiful." He says looking at everything the spring has to offer. I smile. "Yeah. This is my secret place. It's where i come to be alone." I say to him. "Why did you show me?" He asks curiously. I shrug. Honestly I don't know. I think I just wanted to impress him. "I thought you would like it." I say with a soft smile.

"I love it." He says smiling widely. I smile before looking into the spring. I step into the water slowly. Lo'ak watches my movements intently. I spin to look at him once I'm fully submerged in the warm water. "Join me?" I say sweetly. His eyes widen and a blush spreads across his face before nodding slowly. I giggle at his reaction making him blush more.

We swim in the water telling each other about ourselves for about two hours before we float with each other silently . "How did you find this place?" He asks breaking the silence while floating on his back. I sigh. "It was about two years ago. I had just gotten told I was to be mated. I didn't like the guy so obviously I objected. My parents refused and said it is decided. So in two more years I will be mated to Ateyum of the kekunan clan. He is also a grade A asshole." I sigh. "When they told me I decided to go riding to clear my head. I wandered here and found this hot spring." I smile and look at him to see him facing me already.

"You have a mate?" He asks quietly. I sigh again. "I do not wish to mate with him but I'm not sure what else I can really do." I respond looking into the water. I hear him move towards me and his legs appear in-front of mine. I look up to meet his gaze. "Find someone who you wish to be with first." He says lowly. I laugh dryly. "Like who lo'ak? I can't exactly go and find someone." I say.

His hand meets my face. "Like me." He says looking deep into my eyes. I gasp slightly at his words. Could I? Could I really choose him? Would they let me?  So many questions flying through my brain. "Y/n." He says my name. My eyes meet his again. "I like you. I have gotten to know you today and tomorrow I want to hear it all again." He says honestly. "I want to talk to you everyday. Hold you. Kiss you. I can't get enough and it's only been one day. I can only imagine what you could do to me in a lifetime." He says still staring into me with his yellow eyes.

I look at him with wide eyes. A smile begins to show on my lips. "I like you to lo'ak but would they even let us?" I ask him. "If they don't I don't care. I will mate you tonight. Next week. Whenever I have to to be able to call you mine." His voice sounds like he's begging me to say yes. "Lo'ak." I say looking into his eyes before moving them to his lips. He sees this and chuckles.

"Do you want it?" He whispers. As soon as he finishes his sentence I slam my lips into his earning a groan from him. His hands quickly fine they spot on my check and lower back pulling me in deeper. "Let's tell them. Tell them they don't have a choice." I say seriously as I pull away. His face brightens before he pulls me away from the spring and back to the ilu. "Now? We're going now?" I ask him as he climbs on the back. "No time like the present." He says wrapping his arms around me. I giggle. "This is our place now." I say turning away from him earning a small squeeze. I link my queue with my ilu before taking off towards the village.

Okay. Here we go.