Respect- Jake(smut)

Jake sully

The most desired man in the Omatikaya clan. Women say he is the most charming man they've ever met. I don't see it. He's always suck a dick.

I feel someone bump into my shoulder hard as they walk past me. "Watch where your going." I hiss. He turn to look at me. Damn. "Don't get in my way." Jake replies. I feel myself getting angry at his attitude.

I glare at him. His chest rising and falling slowly waiting for my response.His eyes burn into mine. "Don't be such an ass." I scoff. His eyes harden. "What did you just call me?" He takes a step towards me. I stand my ground. He steps again this time right in-front of me. I keep the eye contact.

Jake and I have never gotten along. Ever since he came here we've had our issues. Always arguing and at each others throats. At first it was because he wanted to be close to my best friend. Neytiri. But when she chose Tsu'tey he's just been an asshole.

He grabs my upper arm and pulls me into the forest throwing me against a tree making me groan as my skin hit the rough bark. "What the hell is your problem?! You ran into me!" I shout at him attempting to push him off. He grabs my wrists and holds them above my head. "You do not speak to the olo'eyktan that way y/n!You do not disrespect me." He yells back.

I roll my eyes. "Some olo'eyktan." I say under my breath. His eyes sharpen and his grip tightens on my wrists. "What did you say?" His voice quiet but laced with venom. I wince at the pressure in my wrists pulling slightly. "Speak when your spoken to." He says louder and angrier then before. His voice showing dominance.

My eyes widen at this new Jake. "Jake okay I'm sorry. Let go." I say tugging on my wrists again. He shakes his head. "Clearly someone needs to teach you some respect." He growls at me. My eyes meet his gaze once again. He lets go of my wrists before taking a step back. "On your knees." He says. No sign of a joke on his face.

"Are you serious?" I ask. "On your knees." He says sternly . His voice sent chills up and down my spine. I've never seen him so, aggressive. I nod slightly before slowly lowering myself to my knees. "You'll learn to respect me." He says before removing his loincloth causing his dick pop up against his lower stomach.

My heart drops. My eyes widen as I look at him. A smirk plays on his lips at my reaction. "Take it." He says lowly. I look back and gulp. I take my shaking hand and grab the base. Jake breaths in harshly at the contact. I sigh slightly before licking from his base to his tip making him shiver. "Oh shit- just like that." He says tilting his head back. I smile lightly before taking the tip in my mouth and sucking lightly.

He groans and reaches down wrapping his hand in my hair. He starts pushing slightly on my head making me go down on him. "Fuck." He whispers. He starts thrusting his hips into me making me gag on him. His tip hitting the back of my throat over and over. Saliva starts dripping from my chin. "I love the sound of you choking on me." He say seductively thrusting at an even pace.

He pulls out to let me breathe. I gasp for air, my lungs gripping onto every breath like it's my last. Jake grabs my jaw making me look at him. "I'm gonna cum in that pretty little mouth and you're going to swallow all of it." He says as an order. "Understand?" He asks cocking an eyebrow at me.

Tears run down my face as I nod. He lines up again before thrusting deep in my throat. I choke on him making him groan deeply. He pulls my hair making me moan on him causing him to groan again louder this time. "Shit baby. You feel so good." He says throwing his head back. "Fuck I'm gonna cum." He says lowly. After a couple more thrusts I feel his hot seed spill to the back of my throat. He pulls out and watches me as I swallow it making eye contact with him.

"Holy shit that was hot as fuck." He says out of breath. I stand up to leave but Jake grabs me pushing me against the tree again. "We're just getting started princess." He growls at me. His hands trace up my thighs over my stomach to my chest. He rips off the chest piece making me gasp in surprise. His hands trail down my body again before untying my loincloth letting it fall under us. He takes one of my breast in his mouth while the other rests in his hand. He nibbles lightly making me gasp at the new feeling.

"Who am I?" He says before kissing and sucking on the soft skin of my neck. I moan at the sensation slightly earning a growl from him. "Jake." I say moaning again at his words. He digs his fangs into my neck making me wince."Wrong answer." He says picking up my leg and wrapping it around his waist. He plunges into me all the way making me scream.

"Who am I?" He repeats this time whispering into my ear. I gasp as he pulls out slowly and thrusting back in quickly. "Fuck olo'eyktan. You're the olo'eyktan." I breath out. He smiles and begins thrusting faster. I moan out loudly earning a smirk from Jake. "Good girl." He says smacking my ass. I jump at the sensation before groaning while he thrusts hard into me. "Tell me how you treat your olo'eyktan." He says nibbling on my soft skin. I groan. "Respectfully." I say quickly. Jake pulls out completely. I open my eyes to look at him. As soon as my eyes meet his he slams back in making my head fly back and my back arch pushing my chest into his.

"Is this respectful? Me fucking you against a tree." He says tauntingly. "Are you showing me respect." I moan at his words. His hands begin massaging my breasts as he continues his thrusts. "Jake please." I beg. "Do you want to cum princess?" He asks. "Yes jake please." I say my eyes shutting hard as I feel him moving quickly inside me. He pulls out letting my leg fall before pulling me on top of his lap as he sits on the forest floor.

He lifts me above him and lowers me onto him. "Oh fuck jake." I moan gripping his shoulders throwing my head back. "Does it feel good having me inside if you y/n?" He asks as he bounces me on him. I nod frantically as I feel the nerves in my stomach go crazy once again. "You're so wet for me." He groans. "Jake." I moan his name making him groan in response. "Fuck y/n you're so tight." His head throws back his eye shut hard.

"I'm gonna cum jake." I say out of breath. "Cum on me baby." He says also out of breath. His hands find my breasts again taking one in each hand as he begins to play with them inching me closer to release. I moan out feeling him hit a sensitive spot.

His ears perk up and his eyes turn dark as he slams into the spot repeatedly making me scream his name. "Cum for me princess." He says looking deep into my eyes. I feel my stomach tighten before a wave of pleasure rushes over me making me moan loudly. My orgasm leaks all over his thighs drenching him."Fuck baby I'm gonna cum." He moans. He flips us over and begins to plow into me relentlessly. "Fuck jake." I say lowly feeling the overwhelming pleasure. "Fuck y/n!" He tells pulling out and cumming on my chest and stomach.

Jake falls next to me his chest raising and falling rapidly. "That was fucking amazing." He says before letting out a deep breath. I look over to him before giggling slightly. He props himself above me. "You know to respect me now." He smiles. I laugh before nodding. "How could I ever want to disrespect you again." I say sarcastically. He laughs as well before picking me up along with out clothes and walking to the river to clean up.