Our place - Lo'ak pt.2 (smut)

We ride my ilu to the shallow water and slide off into the water. Lo'ak takes my hand and gives me a reassuring smile. I smile back at him before grabbing his hand in my own and pulling him to shore.

We head towards the village in hopes to find our parents. While weaving in between other Navi I spot my father speaking with Jake sully. I look back to lo'ak. "We can do this." He says squeezing my hand. I can't tell if he's trying to convince me or himself.

I take a deep breath before starting towards our fathers stopping abruptly in front of them. "Sempul." I say nodding to him. His eyes glance uin between me and Lo'ak and our connected hands. "What is the meaning of this?" He asks.

"I will not mate Ateyum." I say sternly. "I wish to be with lo'ak with or without your approval." I continued. "It has already been decided y/n." He raises his voice. "No! I decide. It is my life not yours. I will do as I please." I respond harshly. "I will mate lo'ak." I repeat watching my father. My eyes glide between my father and Jake. They glance at each other then back to the two of us. "Lo'ak you will not mate the woman." Jake says sternly

My eyes harden at the man. "I want to be with her dad. Why can't you just want us to be happy?" Lo'ak says.  I glance to my father again to see his disapproval for the situation before I spin around grabbing lo'aks hand pulling him behind me.

"Where are we going y/n?" He asks curiously. "To mate." I reply instantly. "Woah." I hear him say causing me to to slightly smile as I continue pulling him towards the water. I call my ilu waiting for her to arrive. "Are we going back to our place?" He asks with a smile pulling me in by my hips. A smile plays on my lips. "Yes." I reply as my ilu pops out of the water.

I climb onto the saddle with lo'ak right behind me. He places his left hand on my waist and his right on my thigh. I feel my cheeks turn red as we ride towards the spring. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Lo'ak asks. I turn my head toward him. "Yes." I say with a smile before turning back.

We make it to the spot and Lo'ak steps onto the ground before turning to pull me up. I take his hand stepping on the solid ground. As soon as both of my feet are planted on the ground lo'ak quickly pulls me towards the hot spring causing me to slightly giggle at his excitement.

We come to the wall of ivy causing lo'ak to slow his movement before pulling the ivy to the side for us to step through. Once we are both through lo'ak turns toward me letting the ivy fall before he quickly grabs my face and kissing me hard. My hands immediately wrap around his shoulders.

When we pull away lo'ak looks me in the eyes. His eyes that used to be bright yellow are now clouded with lust. "So beautiful." He says before dipping his head into my neck biting the soft skin. "Lo'ak." I breath out softly. "Do you like it?" He asks tuning his lips just above my skin.

"Yes." I reply quietly. He smiles looking back at me before leading me to a large rock putting my back to it. My eyes follow lo'aks as he drops to his knees. He tears his eyes from mine to look directly into my loincloth. He glides his hands up my legs to the string of my loincloth. He slightly tugs on the tie making it fall to the ground.

Lo'aks eyes meet mine as he pulls on of my legs over his shoulder before diving his mouth into my heat. I throw my head back and close my eyes tightly at the sensation. "Fuck lo'ak." I groan looking back to him. He smiles into me before inserting two of his fingers into me causing my legs to give out slightly.

"Does that feel good baby?" He taunts. I nod eagerly. "I want words darling." He says sternly. "Yes lo'ak fuck it feels so good." I moan. "Good girl." He says before removing his fingers and putting them in his mouth. "You taste so good." He smiles making me blush. He grabs my hands pulling me down slightly next to him.

His hands find the bottom of my chest piece pulling it over my head. My eyes dart to his loincloth then back to his eyes as I patiently wait for him to remove it. He smirks before reaching back and untying the knot letting it fall to the floor. My eyes widen at his size.

He chuckles and throws his loincloth with mine. "Don't works baby I'll be gentle." He says before pushing me softly to my back putting my legs over his. He grabs his Tsaheylu bringing it to his front. I quickly follow his actions pulling mine forward. He lines himself up with me holding the braid towards me.

Our tsaheylus connect and he pushes himself into me causing us both to moan loudly. My breath hitches at all the feelings and emotions that I feel. I can feel him. "Lo'ak, you feel so good." I moan out loudly. "Fuck y/n. I love you." He says quickly. My eyes meet his causing me to smile pulling him down into a kiss. "I love you too." I say pulling away.

He smiles before he starts rocking his hips causing us both to moan again. "Oh my eywa lo'ak." I say grabbing his hands that rest on hips as he speeds his pace up. He throws his head back shutting his eyes hard moaning loud. "Fuck y/n you feel so fucking good." He whines. I feel myself getting close to release.

"Lo'ak." I groan. "I know baby me too." He says speeding up again causing me to scream at the ungodly speed. "LO'AK" I scream his name loudly. "That's right baby. Let everyone know." He smirks. I moan loudly again feeing myself start to cum. I feel lo'ak start to twitch. I feel his warm seed spill into me causing me to moan slightly.

I feel my legs shaking as he pulls out and we separate our tsaheylu. Lo'ak pulls me up to my feet smiling widely at me. My legs give out as soon as I'm up causing lo'ak to chuckle and pick me up. "To much?" He asks smirking. "Definitely not." I giggle.

Lo'ak walks us to the spring dipping us into it. His arms rest around my waist holding me close. He rests his forehead on mine looking into my eyes smiling. "We are officially mated." He smiles. "Forever." I smile. "I love you." He says. "I love you too." I say pulling him into a kiss.

We'll stay the night here and tell our parents tomorrow. Tonight it's about us.