chapter 3

"Rotxo come on let's go" aonung said "ok see you tonight" rotxo said winking at kiri making her to blush "you guys love eachother" aonung and I said teasing him "ok but don't tell her" rotxo begged us "I knew it and I won't tell her" I said winking then swimming off "y/n I mean it please" rotxo kept begging trying to catch up to me " y/n ?" I was stopped seeing neteyam "hey forest boy you and my sister can meet up later" aonung said coming up behind me "y/n please" rotxo stopped seeing neteyam "stop what?" He asked "nothing let's go" I said as aonung and rotxo followed me after a bit of fun I had to go "I have to go now" I told rotxo and aonung "whyyy" rotxo complained "I need to tell kiri what you told me" I teased him swimming off "y/n don't please " rotxo said "it's a joke man she has to go to my mother" aonung said rolling his eyes "your still mad at her?" Rotxo asked "yes" aonung said sounding pissed "ok well we should get back now" aonung said "why?" Rotxo asked "incase that forest boy stops y/n" aonung said following me.

I was on my way back I was stopped by neteyam "why is your brother so mean" he asked "watch it" I hissed at him "ok ok well I guess I will see you tonight" he said winking at me before leaving I just rolled my eyes and helped mother cook.

It was sunset and I wasn't eating "y/n eat or I will" aonung said "here have it" I said giving my food to aonung "y/n can we have a girl talk" tsireya said "um sure" I said following her then I saw kiri tuk loak and neteyam oh god I thought to myself "I thought it was a girl talk" I hissed at her "this is why I can't trust you" I hissed then she ran away crying I ran after her "tsireya it was a joke I'm sorry" I said "you never hang out with me only aonung ever since I was born" she said crying "that's because you never want to hang out with us tomorrow we will have a girl day just us two will that make you forgive me?" I asked her she nodded and hugged me "let's go back to the others " I said while holding her hand.

"What did you do to her" loak hissed at me "mind your own business forest boy " I hissed at him "this is why my brother deserves better instead of having to mate with you" he hissed at me "I don't even want to I have to do it to become tsahik" I yelled at him "leave my sister alone" I heard aonung yell "aonung no I got this is told him " no you don't " loak laughed "do you want me to drown you just hop in the water and I will happily drown you" I hissed at him "stop fighting guys" neteyam said stepping in between me and loak tsireya pulled me away from him "why did you bring me here" I asked her "kiri needs help the boys just followed her and tuk follows kiri everywhere I then yelled "kiri come and kiri only" I hissed "when's yours and rotxo's date" I asked her "in 1 hour and I don't know how to act how to dress" I stopped her right there " you like him don't you" I asked her "duh I love him " she said I just smiled "wear your best outfit and act like yourself" I told her "thank you y/n" she said hugging me "we should be a girl group" tsireya said " I will like that" I said "me to " kiri agreed and from that day we were a girl group.

It was the time I had to meet up with neteyam I went down and waited at the spot my ilu saw me and I decided to feed it "your early?" Someone said behind me I turned around and saw neteyam "I'm not your just late" I responded "but it's after sunset" he said looking confused we both sat down on the sand with a rock behind us it was silent for awhile until neteyam spoke up "did you mean what you said" he asked "said what" I said turning to face him "when you said you didn't wanna you know with me" he reminded me "I don't really want to talk about it" I said turning back to the ocean "what's it like in the forest?" I asked him "beautiful it's really nice you can be free and run around in the trees" he said leaning back "I know a place close by that looks like a forest you wanna go there?" I asked him "yeah" he responded "follow me" I said calling my ilu over "where's your ilu?" I asked him "probably sleeping" "hop on the back of my ilu" I said as he went on the back.

I was gliding through the ocean and saw the entrance I went inside and told neteyam to "go through that entry" he went inside and I raced in after "woah it looks like home thank you" he said thanking me "how did you find this place?" He asked me "I have lived here my whole life you don't think I would find this" I said laughing after we spent awhile in the forest he had to go "it's getting really late we should go" I said taking his arm "ok" he said rolling his eyes.

We made it back to the village and went our separate ways I was walking to my mauri then I saw kiri and rotxo on their date I hid in the bush near by and watched I was so happy for them but then I saw aonung spying to I went up to him to scare him "boo" I said taping him on the shoulder he jumped from me scaring him "don't do that again" he whispered to me "how did your date go" he said teasing me "I will tell you and rotxo later" I whispered back then I saw rotxo take kiri's hand and kiss it then he said see you tomorrow and ran to the bush "I kissed her hand aonung I did it" he said to aonung in excitement "good on you" I said nudging him "how was your date" "what is up with you two" I complained "nothing we just want to know" they smirked at eachother "I'll tell you guys tomorrow you know our parents will get worried if we're out this late" I draged aonung off the ground "night" we all said to eachother as rotxo went his separate way.

"Where were you two" my mother hissed at aonung and I "we were just supporting rotxo on his date" I told her "I'm going to bed night " I said pushing through my mother "me to night ma" aonung said following me.

It was morning and tsireya kiri and I were swimming in the water I then left the water and heard someone following me I turned around and saw my ex's friends following me "what do you want" I hissed at them "satanlie is coming back" they laughed "no you better be lieing" I screamed at them "he is coming back and wants to be your mate even if you don't want to" they kept on laughing then one of them said "attack!" They chased me then they corned me at a tree one of them pulled my hair I screamed in pain then they chucked me on the ground and kept on slapping me with their tails and in the corner of my eye I saw aonung ,neteyam ,loak and rotxo running towards me "Get off her skxwang" neteyam yelled pushing them off me aonung then grabbed me "what is happening" he demanded for an answer "satanlie is coming back" I screamed "who is satanlie?" Neteyam and loak asked "my ex he hurt me I tried to break up with him but whenever I tried he wouldn't listen he just took me for a reason to be cheif" I said crying "he's coming back to be my mate" I told rotxo and aonung again "we need to tell mother and father they can hide you" aonung said rushing me to mum and dad "what happend " my mother demanded for an answer "satanlie is coming back and he is coming back to be my mate just to be cheif" I explained to them they gasped in shock "you can neteyam are going to live together for a while in our basement and you will stay there until he leaves" my parents explained "we will tell neteyams parents quick let's go get your stuff neteyam" my mother said taking neteyam.

I saw them come back with his stuff my mother then shut the basement door it was hidden because it was in the floor and my parents always left a mat on it so we were safe "it's just us now" neteyam said looking at me "yeah" I looked down "he can come today or tomorrow" I told him "if he does come here and finds us I will tell him I'm your mate" neteyam said walking up to me "you have to have a tattoo on your shoulder if you have mated with someone" I explained to him "so he won't believe you no matter what" I told him "then we have to get to know eachother very well for the next 2 days then after that's done we have to do what we have to do" he told me "ok" I agreed with the plan.